(Topic ID: 277879)

What's for Sale in Tennessee?

By Crash

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider valis666.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 3 years ago

Anyone in the state familiar with Arcade Goat in Johnson City? Looks like they also may be known or were formerly known as AGL Vending. I have a pretty big deal cooking with them but it's hard to find info. Their website is a little bareboned. A Facebook page with 60-some followers. I think they've only been in business since this year, at least under the Arcade Goat name. Any info is appreciated either here or in PM. Thanks!

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Never heard of them, but their website seems odd that it only has one pinball game listed. And 90% of the video games say “call for price”. That always turns me off. If it’s for sale, it has a price. List it.

I agree. Someone put up a big list of pins and arcades they were selling on one of the Facebook groups the other day, and there are some really nice deals in there and they have been responsive if a little slow via Facebook messenger, but yeah. I don't want to be sending a pile of money so someone can buy himself a dirt bike and a hot tub and I never see my games.

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

Never heard of them either. I'll ask around and see if anyone else knows.

Thanks, but after more checking and talking with them, they do seem legit. They're Deux Ron Inc. dba Gatlinburg Space Needle. Presumably they operate some or all of the arcade, pinball, and redemption machines there.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider valis666.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-s-for-sale-in-tennessee?tu=valis666 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.