(Topic ID: 277879)

What's for Sale in Tennessee?

By Crash

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fulltilt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

Anyone in the state familiar with Arcade Goat in Johnson City? Looks like they also may be known or were formerly known as AGL Vending. I have a pretty big deal cooking with them but it's hard to find info. Their website is a little bareboned. A Facebook page with 60-some followers. I think they've only been in business since this year, at least under the Arcade Goat name. Any info is appreciated either here or in PM. Thanks!

Never heard of them either. I'll ask around and see if anyone else knows.

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

Thanks, but after more checking and talking with them, they do seem legit. They're Deux Ron Inc. dba Gatlinburg Space Needle. Presumably they operate some or all of the arcade, pinball, and redemption machines there.

Yes, they are a legit group. I'll try to get a little feedback from someone else that knows them.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fulltilt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-s-for-sale-in-tennessee?tu=fulltilt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.