Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 53 days ago by ypurchn
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

#1 1 year ago

I didn't see a thread dedicated to the volunteer state, so here we go. PM me if interested on any of the below.

Archived after 42 days
Not sold
Other - For Sale
“We have a Seeburg SMC2 Phoenix jukebox for sale. This is a later run with orange speaker grills and the Stern logo following the Stern buyout of Seeburg. The last official Seeburg ...”
2021-02-03
Lebanon, TN
400 (Firm)

Archived after 71 days
Not sold
Other - For Sale
“We have a 1992 Rowe/AMI R92 vinyl jukebox in brown for sale. This is a project condition jukebox that has been in a dry warehouse for about 20 years. This machine does not work but...”
2021-02-28
Lebanon, TN
400 (Firm)

Archived after 42 days
Not sold
Other - For Sale
“We have several jukeboxes for sale. These are all in project condition, most likely non-working, most likely missing parts. They have been sitting in a dry warehouse untouched for ...”
2021-02-09
Lebanon, TN
0 (OBO)

Archived after 42 days
Sold (amount private)
Other - For Sale
“I'm selling a 1988 Bally Escape from the Lost World. The game is fully playable. It is currently on location at a laundromat in Lebanon, TN and is available for play testing. Cabi...”
2021-06-26
Lebanon, TN
2,500 (Firm)

#2 1 year ago

Updated ads.

#4 1 year ago

Still in storage but soon listing. If someone is interested I can meet to dig out of storage or wait until Nov. 1st when I move. All games work 100%

strange science
time machine (maybe)
slap shot
high speed

#5 1 year ago

Pool tables sold.

#6 1 year ago

Anyone in the state familiar with Arcade Goat in Johnson City? Looks like they also may be known or were formerly known as AGL Vending. I have a pretty big deal cooking with them but it's hard to find info. Their website is a little bareboned. A Facebook page with 60-some followers. I think they've only been in business since this year, at least under the Arcade Goat name. Any info is appreciated either here or in PM. Thanks!

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

Anyone in the state familiar with Arcade Goat in Johnson City? Looks like they also may be known or were formerly known as AGL Vending. I have a pretty big deal cooking with them but it's hard to find info. Their website is a little bareboned. A Facebook page with 60-some followers. I think they've only been in business since this year, at least under the Arcade Goat name. Any info is appreciated either here or in PM. Thanks!

Never heard of them, but their website seems odd that it only has one pinball game listed. And 90% of the video games say “call for price”. That always turns me off. If it’s for sale, it has a price. List it.

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Never heard of them, but their website seems odd that it only has one pinball game listed. And 90% of the video games say “call for price”. That always turns me off. If it’s for sale, it has a price. List it.

I agree. Someone put up a big list of pins and arcades they were selling on one of the Facebook groups the other day, and there are some really nice deals in there and they have been responsive if a little slow via Facebook messenger, but yeah. I don't want to be sending a pile of money so someone can buy himself a dirt bike and a hot tub and I never see my games.

#9 1 year ago

Never heard of them, and I’m familiar with all the dealers around there. I’m not too far from J City.

Quoted from VALIS666:

#11 1 year ago

I currently have my DE Jurassic Park up for sale. Just dropped it to $3,200. Original topper, cliffy’s, updated rom, etc.. check it out in the marketplace.

#12 1 year ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

Never heard of them either. I'll ask around and see if anyone else knows.

#13 1 year ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

Never heard of them either. I'll ask around and see if anyone else knows.

Thanks, but after more checking and talking with them, they do seem legit. They're Deux Ron Inc. dba Gatlinburg Space Needle. Presumably they operate some or all of the arcade, pinball, and redemption machines there.

#14 1 year ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

Thanks, but after more checking and talking with them, they do seem legit. They're Deux Ron Inc. dba Gatlinburg Space Needle. Presumably they operate some or all of the arcade, pinball, and redemption machines there.

Yes, they are a legit group. I'll try to get a little feedback from someone else that knows them.

#15 1 year ago

They are the real deal and owned Space Needle since the mid 1990s. They have other route locations too. Even another arcade in Johnson City. Eric Hensley is the owner and a fair fine fellow to deal with. No funny he knows his stuff but will treat you with respect and fairness. He knows the prices and that’s what I meant we liked to purchase new as he operates in great spots to keep the public entertained. Deal in confidence. I have sold and purchased over 25 machines each way with Ron and now Eric.

3 weeks later
#16 11 months ago

Ads in the opening post updated.

2 weeks later
#17 11 months ago

Ads updated.

#18 11 months ago

Still have stuff available.

#19 11 months ago

Added listing for jukeboxes.

1 week later
#20 10 months ago

Plush bus crane sold. Added Donkey Kong upright.

1 month later
#21 9 months ago

wish we could get some action going in here. TN guys love to buy but not sell.

#22 9 months ago

DK upright sold a few weeks ago, forgot to update the thread.

#23 9 months ago

I have an Addams Gold reimport with mansion wear that I'd consider selling or trading. Has color DMD.

2 weeks later
#24 8 months ago

Still have several project condition jukeboxes for sale.

1 week later
#25 8 months ago

Added Jurassic Park and Hook pins.

#26 8 months ago

Hook is sold. I also have a Frankenstein for $2800 but don't have an ad yet.

1 month later
#27 6 months ago

Ads for Frankenstein and Jurassic Park added. I'm also selling a 1988 Bally Escape from the Lost World for $2500. Ad for that is coming.

#28 6 months ago

Linked to the ad for Escape from the Lost World.

2 weeks later
#29 5 months ago

Anyone looking to buy in TN?

#30 5 months ago
Quoted from Crash:

Quoted from Crash:

Buy what?

3 months later
#31 84 days ago

Still have jukeboxes and Frankenstein/Jurassic Park/Escape from the Lost World.

2 weeks later
1 week later
#34 53 days ago

Ads updated.

#35 53 days ago

Thin picking these days

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside