5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 75 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 62 days ago by seshpilot
  • Topic is favorited by 27 Pinsiders

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smoothbore19.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 3 years ago

looking for an Avatar Pro or Le

#27 3 years ago

I've been saving my pennies so fingers crossed. Someone out there want to move theirs on.

#29 3 years ago

I put it on there also. We will see if any come up

#31 3 years ago

How about Star Trex Pro. Avatar Pro? Or a line on either.

#32 3 years ago

Still on the lookout for Avatar Pro or LE or Star Trek

#36 3 years ago

I can always hope, but id pay le price as well. Thats the good thing about having cash in hand. I'm ready to buy cash on the glass Avatar LE, Star Trek Pro, or Guardians of the Galaxy Pro. Any one of these three.

#39 3 years ago

That's a long drive. I used to make the Colorado Springs CO to Louisville drive.

#41 3 years ago

I70 through KS is fn awful

#43 3 years ago

Looking for a Black Knight. I have funs leftover from my last purchase. Looking for nice one. I'm not overly concerned with original boards as long as the game if functional. V/R.

1 month later
#44 3 years ago

Change I put some more funds together. Looking for an unmoded Start Treck Pro.

4 months later
#49 3 years ago

Looking to offload my Nascar. It's a project I can't do. It has issues. It has a new rottendog driver board, and new flipper mecs. The coin door is a card swipe door so no mecs, blows the 3 Amp fuse for the flippers on power up, has a tilt issues when the cn5 is plugged in. Playfield has some wear spots. If interested I'll take lots of pics and more details for sure. I paid 800 for it and with the new flipper mecs and driver board I'm in it 1500. I'm only looking for 1100

#51 3 years ago

Nascar classic enough?

1 month later
#52 3 years ago

Thinking about looking for a BK or maybe a JD. I've looked at the pinside market and nothing really close to Louisville

1 month later
#53 3 years ago

Anyone have a Avatar Pro they want to let go of?

3 months later
#57 2 years ago

Thinking of letting go of my JM and T2 to fund a new Mando Prem. Both are in above average shape. Both have playfield protectors, LEDs. T2 has some slightly raised inserts, but no real wear around them or on the playfield. Jm has a bad spot right in the middle of Johnny's forehead on translight, ramps have cracks in the corners, but have been repaired the machine plays great with no glove issues. I'm thinking in today's marke 4500 JM, 3500 T2. Message me if yall have questions V/R

6 months later
#60 2 years ago

2019 biuld HOU GTOG Pro for sale or trade in Louisville. Add in market place

#61 2 years ago

Change wife wants to keep it.

4 months later
#62 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I have a nice condition HOU Avatar Pro. It has speaker lights, art blades, lighted flipper buttons, playfield protector, shaker motor, and blue DMD. It does have a nick on the play...”
2022-07-01
Colorado Springs, CO
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 567 times

If there's any interest I have an Avatar Pro for trade.

#63 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
World Poker Tour Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Fully working nice condition WPT, it has lighted flipper buttons, lighted speakers, lighted pop bumper caps, inside art blades. The center LEDs for the poker hand do fully work, it...”
2022-07-06
Colorado Springs, CO
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 429 times

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smoothbore19.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-s-for-sale-in-kentucky?tu=smoothbore19 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.