5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 75 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 66 days ago by seshpilot
  • Topic is favorited by 27 Pinsiders

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider djsolzs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

I tried looking for a Kentucky for sale thread but could not find one - I know there are some great collectors in KY. Whats for sale?

#3 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “The playfield is in great shape. It does have the dimpling that every modern Stern suffers from. There is a bruise in the shooter lane from the ball ejector. The only issue I've ha...”
2018-12-16
Louisville, KY
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 544 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5 5 years ago

Any thoughts on pricing?

Quoted from coz6:

I have a STNG that's on the bubble

1 month later
#18 5 years ago

Nice pin!

Quoted from jmountjoy111:

Machine - For Trade
Getaway: High Speed II, TheNew!Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I have a pretty nice High Speed II: The Getaway that I would consider trading for another pinball machine. The game is in pretty nice shape. It has decent rubber and is pretty cl...”
1 day ago Williamsburg, KY
Trade
jmountjoy111

Looking to see what is out there. Mainly looking for other WPC or Stern. Possibly some system 11 games could picque my interest. I have cash to add to make the right deal happen.

#21 5 years ago

Can't part with it its too much fun quite possibly staying forever. thanks though good luck with your trade I hope you get one!

Quoted from jmountjoy111:

Thanks! I’d love to bring it and some cash your way for that white water

1 year later
#28 3 years ago

Might want to try posting in the Ohio for sale thread too

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider djsolzs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-s-for-sale-in-kentucky?tu=djsolzs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.