5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 75 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 63 days ago by seshpilot
  • Topic is favorited by 27 Pinsiders

You

There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 5 years ago

I tried looking for a Kentucky for sale thread but could not find one - I know there are some great collectors in KY. Whats for sale?

#2 5 years ago

I have a Fire! I’d really like to trade, but I’d consider a sale too. I value it at 1800

#3 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “The playfield is in great shape. It does have the dimpling that every modern Stern suffers from. There is a bruise in the shooter lane from the ball ejector. The only issue I've ha...”
2018-12-16
Louisville, KY
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 544 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4 5 years ago

I have a STNG that's on the bubble

#5 5 years ago

Any thoughts on pricing?

Quoted from coz6:

I have a STNG that's on the bubble

#6 5 years ago

twilight zone plus some cash from me, or $4,300.

#7 5 years ago

I'm a few hours north in Indiana but I have a Power Play for $1800 that is very nice. Old Chicago as well for $1500 but I believe someone is coming to purchase that one tonight actually. I drive frequently.

#8 5 years ago

I'm just across the river in Cincy and have a modded Rob Zombie for sale

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/72536

1 week later
#9 5 years ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

Machine - For Sale
Guardians of the Galaxy (Premium/LE)HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “The playfield is in great shape. It does have the dimpling that every modern Stern suffers from. There is a bruise in the shooter lane from the ball ejector. The only issue I've ha...”
Mark sale pendingEdit ad detailsEnd ad listing

New Year's Eve bump...

#10 5 years ago

I currently do not have anything “for sale” but I am sure I will be hitting this thread a lot. I’m always in the market to make a trade... even if it’s not listed for sale lol

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

I currently do not have anything “for sale” but I am sure I will be hitting this thread a lot. I’m always in the market to make a trade... even if it’s not listed for sale lol

My fire for one of your system 11s?

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

My fire for one of your system 11s?

Hmmmmm.... I’ll be thinking about that. I do love fire!

#13 5 years ago

Hmmmmm.... I’ll be thinking about that. I do love fire!

Cool. No rush.

#14 5 years ago

Add a Judge Dread to my list of for sale, this is the year to get into the zone.... so something has got to go.

3 weeks later
#15 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Game of Thrones Premium HUO - I think that I’m the 3rd owner Mods include: Mirror Blades Shooter Lane Cliffies X 3 Titan Bands ...”
2019-01-17
Evansville, IN
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 490 times
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my HUO Lord of the Rings A lot of mods: Color DMD LED OCD board LEDs throughout Powder coated trim ...”
2019-01-25
Evansville, IN
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 787 times
Contributed to Pinside

GoT Premium and a LOTR just across the river.

#16 5 years ago

Anyone have a routed or project T2 available? My son and I want a full restore project to tackle. Even just a populated playfield would be good. Let me know.

#17 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I have a pretty nice High Speed II: The Getaway that I would consider trading for another pinball machine. The game is in pretty nice shape. It has decent rubber and is pretty cl...”
2019-01-28
Williamsburg, KY
Trade
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 936 times
Contributed to Pinside

Looking to see what is out there. Mainly looking for other WPC or Stern. Possibly some system 11 games could picque my interest. I have cash to add to make the right deal happen.

#18 5 years ago

Nice pin!

Machine - For Trade
Getaway: High Speed II, TheNew!Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I have a pretty nice High Speed II: The Getaway that I would consider trading for another pinball machine. The game is in pretty nice shape. It has decent rubber and is pretty cl...”
1 day ago Williamsburg, KY
Trade
jmountjoy111

Looking to see what is out there. Mainly looking for other WPC or Stern. Possibly some system 11 games could picque my interest. I have cash to add to make the right deal happen.

#19 5 years ago

Thanks! I’d love to bring it and some cash your way for that white water

#20 5 years ago

Right now we are working on some games to have for sale at the arcade expo:

LW3, Playboy(Data East), and Nip-It.

#21 5 years ago

Can't part with it its too much fun quite possibly staying forever. thanks though good luck with your trade I hope you get one!

Thanks! I’d love to bring it and some cash your way for that white water

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

Can't part with it its too much fun quite possibly staying forever. thanks though good luck with your trade I hope you get one!

You never know unless you ask. I sold white water and congo a few years back and really regret letting both go

1 year later
#23 4 years ago

Hi

#24 4 years ago

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Like New Jersey Jack Pirates of the Caribbean Backglass. Out of box 1 year.”
2020-02-18
Dayton, OH
150 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 102 times

5 months later
#25 3 years ago

looking for an Avatar Pro or Le

#26 3 years ago

Lamo! Jonesing for that avatar? I don’t blame it’s fun game.

#27 3 years ago

I've been saving my pennies so fingers crossed. Someone out there want to move theirs on.

#28 3 years ago

Might want to try posting in the Ohio for sale thread too

#29 3 years ago

I put it on there also. We will see if any come up

#30 3 years ago

All kinds of new stuff but preowned we have:

- Oktoberfest ($5900)
- Star Trek LE w/extras ($7500)
- Monster Bash Special Edition practically new ($6700)

Message or Text Zach

#31 3 years ago

How about Star Trex Pro. Avatar Pro? Or a line on either.

#32 3 years ago

Still on the lookout for Avatar Pro or LE or Star Trek

#33 3 years ago

It's not a fast-moving thread. I think anyone viewing knows your want list.

#34 3 years ago

Let’s not start using common sense now, it’s simply not the Pinside way.

#35 3 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Let’s not start using common sense now, it’s simply not the Pinside way.

Well, considering he wants someone to sell an avatar le at or near a pro price, its gonna take a lot of reminding people to find such a deal.

#36 3 years ago

I can always hope, but id pay le price as well. Thats the good thing about having cash in hand. I'm ready to buy cash on the glass Avatar LE, Star Trek Pro, or Guardians of the Galaxy Pro. Any one of these three.

#37 3 years ago

STNG for a Houdini - or GOTG, GOT, JP, etc or Cash Louisville

#38 3 years ago
Quoted from smoothbore19:

I can always hope, but id pay le price as well. Thats the good thing about having cash in hand. I'm ready to buy cash on the glass Avatar LE, Star Trek Pro, or Guardians of the Galaxy Pro. Any one of these three.

Had my huo le for sale, but pulled the ad (sold something else). Heading through kentucky to lebanon tn this weekend. Problem is I don't want to add anymore time to my 18.5 hour round trip. Made the same trip a few weeks ago. Was brutal.

#39 3 years ago

That's a long drive. I used to make the Colorado Springs CO to Louisville drive.

#40 3 years ago

That's a long drive. I used to make the Colorado Springs CO to Louisville drive.

That is a rough one, but hopefully not there and back in the same day?

Have done Denver and back, Chicago and back, and lebanon tn and back in one go solo. Longer trips have either been split up (several into ohio) or have buddies to switch off with. With buddies its so much easier, but solo even adding 30 minutes start to push it.

#41 3 years ago

I70 through KS is fn awful

#42 3 years ago

I70 through KS is fn awful

Agreed, a wasteland of nothingness. Bond county il which i70 passes through is the worst. State highway will pull you over for going 3 over.

#43 3 years ago

Looking for a Black Knight. I have funs leftover from my last purchase. Looking for nice one. I'm not overly concerned with original boards as long as the game if functional. V/R.

1 month later
#44 3 years ago

Change I put some more funds together. Looking for an unmoded Start Treck Pro.

#45 3 years ago

I’d love to find a Metallica premium for a reasonable price near Louisville. Or an AC/DC.

#46 3 years ago

If anyone wants to drive to middle TN we have a Lethal Weapon 3, Cue Ball Wizard, 6 way hexagonal coin pusher, and other odds and ends for sale like a Plush Bus and Sega G-Loc deluxe sit down. PM if interested.

1 month later
#47 3 years ago

I have a very nice Fish Tales and a Phantom of the Opera, and EXCELLENT The Walking Dead and and Avatar pins for sale. We can discuss by email. Contact me at [email protected]. I'm in Bowling Green, and you are welcome to come here and play the pins before you commit to purchase.
Thanks,
Mike

Added over 3 years ago:

I HAVE SOLD ALL OF MY PINBALL MACHINES!!!

3 weeks later
#48 3 years ago

Looking to purchase SS Gottlieb's such as Gladiators, Black Hole, Spirit, Arena, Bone Busters, or Stargate. Or maybe Pharaoh, or Fathom. Most concerned about playfield condition. Like to purchase, or trade, my No Good Gofers + or - cash depending on game.

2 months later
#49 3 years ago

Looking to offload my Nascar. It's a project I can't do. It has issues. It has a new rottendog driver board, and new flipper mecs. The coin door is a card swipe door so no mecs, blows the 3 Amp fuse for the flippers on power up, has a tilt issues when the cn5 is plugged in. Playfield has some wear spots. If interested I'll take lots of pics and more details for sure. I paid 800 for it and with the new flipper mecs and driver board I'm in it 1500. I'm only looking for 1100

#50 3 years ago

Looking for classic Stern for project. Condition does not matter. At all.

There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-s-for-sale-in-kentucky?hl=bork and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.