5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 75 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 41 days ago by seshpilot
  • Topic is favorited by 27 Pinsiders

You

There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 3 years ago

Nascar classic enough?

1 month later
#52 3 years ago

Thinking about looking for a BK or maybe a JD. I've looked at the pinside market and nothing really close to Louisville

1 month later
#53 2 years ago

Anyone have a Avatar Pro they want to let go of?

1 month later
#54 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “First time owner HUO. Open to trade for same value pin Low plays No pets Non-smoking household First floor (easiest pickup ever) 3 sound code choices Shaker Deluxe type12 Speaker...”
2021-05-29
Dayton, OH
5,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 1419 times
Contributed to Pinside

Road trip anyone?

Added over 3 years ago:

Definitely sold

1 month later
#55 2 years ago

I have a very nice Pinball Magic with ColorDMD and a solid+ players condition F14 with a non-installed reproduction playfield I'll be listing soon. May be open to selling the playfield seperate from the game but would prefer to sell as a set if possible. PM me if interested in either one.

#56 2 years ago

I've been toying with the idea of selling my creech. I've done a ton of work to it, all new ramps, LED, boards have been re-worked, stumblor chaser board, all mechs rebuilt, working hologram, etc. Just toying with the idea, if anyone is looking for one, I can provide finer details.

2 weeks later
#57 2 years ago

Thinking of letting go of my JM and T2 to fund a new Mando Prem. Both are in above average shape. Both have playfield protectors, LEDs. T2 has some slightly raised inserts, but no real wear around them or on the playfield. Jm has a bad spot right in the middle of Johnny's forehead on translight, ramps have cracks in the corners, but have been repaired the machine plays great with no glove issues. I'm thinking in today's marke 4500 JM, 3500 T2. Message me if yall have questions V/R

3 weeks later
1 week later
#59 2 years ago

Nice Pinball Magic with some extras including ColorDMD up for sale in NKY: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/120726

5 months later
#60 2 years ago

2019 biuld HOU GTOG Pro for sale or trade in Louisville. Add in market place

#61 2 years ago

Change wife wants to keep it.

4 months later
#62 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I have a nice condition HOU Avatar Pro. It has speaker lights, art blades, lighted flipper buttons, playfield protector, shaker motor, and blue DMD. It does have a nick on the play...”
2022-07-01
Colorado Springs, CO
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 567 times

If there's any interest I have an Avatar Pro for trade.

#63 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
World Poker Tour Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Fully working nice condition WPT, it has lighted flipper buttons, lighted speakers, lighted pop bumper caps, inside art blades. The center LEDs for the poker hand do fully work, it...”
2022-07-06
Colorado Springs, CO
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 429 times

1 month later
#64 1 year ago

Anyone have a Guardians or WCS to sell?

#65 1 year ago
Quoted from sullivcd40:

Anyone have a Guardians or WCS to sell?

This guy in Ohio has one:

Quoted from AJC3030:

Going to be listing a nice players condition World Cup Soccer. Would entertain trades with cash coming my way.

#66 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Red Meteor that I did long restoration on. Look up my thread https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/meteor-1st-swap-resto#post-6832050 Also on YouTube . https://m.youtube.com/w...”
2023-03-26
Mount Washington, KY
4,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 3097 times
Contributed to Pinside

#67 1 year ago

Parts - For Sale
Working sb 300 Archived
Used, good condition - “Working sb 300 pulled from Meteor. 60 $ shipped.”
2022-09-16
Mount Washington, KY
60 (Firm)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 284 times
Contributed to Pinside

4 months later
#68 1 year ago

If you have a sweet tooth… I have this for sale.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Badonkadonka Willy Wonka up for grabs. Get your golden ticket. Full of candy coated goodness with Pat Lawlor flowing chocolate balls and candy sparkles. Easy access found on t...”
2022-12-10
Dayton, OH
11,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 360 times

4 weeks later
#69 1 year ago

Earthshaker $3200 Not in Kentucky but not far away

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/149384

6 months later
#70 8 months ago

Southwest Ohio area

Machine - For Sale
Toy Story 4 (LE) Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Toy Story 4 LE for sale. First owner. Still has new pin smell Great game, high on the flow meter. Cash sale. No shipping. Free beer. Feel free to request more photos or video. ...”
2023-08-17
Dayton, OH
9,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 712 times

6 months later
#71 58 days ago

Selling my Road Show...

Machine - For Sale
Road Show Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Williams Road Show, excellent working condition. Cabinet has only a few minor scratches...the only cosmetic issue on the playfield is the common "fish wear" (covered over with myl...”
2024-01-20
Richmond, KY
4,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 319 times

Also have a Pinball Magic (Capcom) that I'm planning to list soon.

#72 58 days ago

I'd like to hear about that pinball magic

Quoted from bush3262:Selling my Road Show...

Machine - For Sale

Road Show

6% OFF!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Williams Road Show, excellent working condition. Cabinet has only a few minor scratches...the only cosmetic issue on the playfield is the common "fish wear" (covered over with myl...”

10 days ago

Richmond, KY
(321 mi)

bush3262

Also have a Pinball Magic (Capcom) that I'm planning to list soon.

#73 57 days ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

I'd like to hear about that pinball magic

I'll send you a PM with details.

#74 56 days ago

Here's the ad for the aforementioned Pinball Magic:

Machine - For Sale
Pinball Magic Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Pinball Magic in excellent, fully working condition, including all playfield mechanisms (wand, stage, levitating ball, etc.). The game comes with the following extras: -OCD/LED u...”
2024-02-02
Richmond, KY
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 222 times

2 weeks later
#75 41 days ago

Driving from TN to Southern IL and could meet someone near Paducah who is interested in this gorgeous MET Premium: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/172473

There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-s-for-sale-in-kentucky/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.