Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 43 days ago by Sorokyl
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

#1 4 years ago

Alright, it's time to get some "for sale and trade" action going here in the great state of Alabama. That's right this is for the entire state. I've driven much farther than the time it takes to get from Huntsville down to Mobile!

If you've got a game for sale, feel free to put it here.

#2 4 years ago

I'll start 1st by offering up 2 things:

1. Gottlieb Atlantis playfield in very nice condition! Not brand new but nicer than most!

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “I have a really nice Atlantis playfield here that I was going to use as wall art, but it is just too nice to not be in a game. If you're interested, hit me up! Willing to ship.”
2019-10-10
Birmingham, AL
250 (OBO)
Archived after: 92 days
Viewed: 573 times

2. Not a pin, but something that can go in the game room regardless. I've got a very nice Ice Ball Skee Ball machine for sale. PM me if interested.

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“VERY nice Skee Ball game for sale here. Plays and looks great! Comes with all newer balls. Easy load-out from my garage. She’s 10’ x 3’ and quite heavy, but breaks apart into...”
2019-08-28
Birmingham, AL
1,150 (OBO)
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 41 times

#3 4 years ago

I have a AFM for sale listed now. I will be listing a TZ and Dracula shortly.

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from kevmad:

I have a AFM for sale listed now. I will be listing a TZ and Dracula shortly.

Feel free to post em here when you do! So far, I'm finding AL to be a bit drier in terms of pin trades and sales compared to where I was previously (Indianapolis). BumperNets is a cool place I've found so far; still looking for others.

2 weeks later
#5 4 years ago

Nobody else?! Wow. I'm gonna post a few things for sale here soon: some playfields, some arcade video games, etc...

#6 4 years ago

It is pin dry right now. I'm only looking for my most wanted now. Mostly Ballys 1977-81 esp. Rolling Stones, Flash Gordon or Frontier. Maybe before Xmas something will appear.

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from pinkid:

It is pin dry right now. I'm only looking for my most wanted now. Mostly Ballys 1977-81 esp. Rolling Stones, Flash Gordon or Frontier. Maybe before Xmas something will appear.

Any interest in a fine example of Silverball Mania? I’ve been dragging my feet on taking some photos and getting it up for sale.

#8 4 years ago

Not interested in the Silverball, thanks.

1 week later
#9 4 years ago

I'm going to try and get things moving here. Lots of fun stuff for sale:

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition - “VERY nice wall decor backglass, decent in-game backglass. Has some scratches (notice the one on the main girl's face) and whatnot, but really not that bad. Price does not include s...”
2020-01-08
Birmingham, AL
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 291 times
SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Nice wall hanger or in-game playfield replacement with much of the top of the playfield parts still intact. Price does not include shipping (prefer pickup!). Will also sell plastic...”
2020-03-02
Birmingham, AL
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 320 times
SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition - “Decent wall hanging playfield, not so great in-game playfield. Obviously has wear, but looks really nice in the bathroom or the gameroom. Price does not include shipping (prefer pi...”
2019-09-23
Birmingham, AL
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 159 times
SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, poor condition - “Decent wall hanging playfield, not so great in-game playfield. Obviously has wear, but looks really nice in the bathroom or the gameroom. Price does not include shipping (prefer pi...”
2019-09-23
Birmingham, AL
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 325 times
SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition - “Very nice wall hanger, not so nice in-game playfield. Flat but has some wear near the scoop and flippers. Price does not include shipping (prefer pickup!). PM me”
2019-09-23
Birmingham, AL
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 222 times
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “I have a really nice Atlantis playfield here that I was going to use as wall art, but it is just too nice to not be in a game. If you're interested, hit me up! Willing to ship.”
2019-10-10
Birmingham, AL
250 (OBO)
Archived after: 92 days
Viewed: 573 times

Also have a very nice Asteroids Deluxe marquee that will look fine in a game or on the wall for $30. PM me and let's get some action moving here in Alabama!

3 weeks later
1 year later
#11 3 years ago

Anyone know Randall kipker from alabama?

1 month later
#12 2 years ago

I'm in N Alabama (Huntsville) and on the hunt for a couple of movie themed Pins for my home theater. Would prefer late 80s to 90s Pins and will consider any condition.

2 years later
#13 62 days ago

Willing to meet anywhere north of Birmingham who might be interested in this gorgeous MET premium: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/172473

1 week later
#14 50 days ago

Wow, so dead with sale stuff here in AL. I know this is a "for sale" thread but thought I'd share that I'm searching for a "Sing Along" near me. If anyone sees one, hit me up! Thanks and carry on...

#15 46 days ago

Have a 24 pinball for sale in Anniston

#16 43 days ago
Quoted from rx2006je:

Price? Pics?

#18 43 days ago
Quoted from rx2006je:

Ah shit. I read that as "have 24 pinballs for sale" and I got really, really excited.

Pin looks nice. Good luck with sale.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-s-for-sale-in-alabama and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.