(Topic ID: 284156)

What's your 2020 collection stats?

By marioparty34

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PXL_20210103_223550526 (resized).jpg
    There are 142 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 3 years ago

Bought 2, sold none in 2020! Thinking of selling 1 and hoping to add 2 in 2021!

#102 3 years ago
    Quoted from Pinbub:

Bought one, sold none but I only have 2 right now.

In before the lock. Bought another. Still only up to three....

#103 3 years ago

Took delivery of R&M, but I ordered that in 2019, does that count?

Other than that, zero change....but I moved, so that was ALL OUT & ALL IN. That was months ago & I’m still in pain. Never want to do that again.

Fun story - I got 15 of them in a PODS moving container, but I didn’t strap them well enough & forgot the truck would be going up hill. 6 or 7 games tipped slightly, and pinned the door completely shut. I had no idea what to do, but noticed the roof of the pod was attached with giant screws. I removed them & slid the roof partially aside. I jumped in & somehow adrenaline strengthed each tipped game up one by one in 100+ heat. Eventually I got them all up & was able to open the door from the inside & get out.

Never again. If I ever move again, I’m selling it all lol

#104 3 years ago

Bought 9, sold 0 (assuming nothing comes up this week).

#105 3 years ago

In:
    Iron Mainden Premium
    Medieval Madness Royal
    Stranger Things Premium
    Jurassic Park Premium
    Deadpool Premium

Out:
    Tron LE
    Jurassic Park Premium
    X-Men LE

#106 3 years ago
    Quoted from ToucanF16:

Any pics or stories of your Fathom restoration on Pinside?

Nothing yet. It will be at least a couple of months until I decide if it's going.

#107 3 years ago

In: GNR LE, Robotron cocktail (NIB - grail vid wl bonus of unboxing AND bringing back to life because the AA’s installed at the factory in 1984 didn’t exactly age well). Also: upgraded my homemade Virtual Pin to 4K 120 Hz screen and Nvidia 3080.

Out: TNA, R&M pre-order spot, Big Lebowski pre-order. (Sold TNA to make room for R&M; then GNR swooped in and stole its spot. Was planning to sell WOZ to make room for TBL, but the kids asked me to keep it).

#108 3 years ago

16in. 17 out. Almost a push.

#109 3 years ago

Got a free Sure Shot, fixed it and gave it to my Aunt and Uncle. Sold my BK2k to raise some money for a Scared Stiff (My wife’s grail game). Got a free Slugfest and traded that along with my Star Trek Pro for TNA(my grail game). Picking up a Bobby Orr and a Frontier next week. Pinball wise, 2020 has been pretty good.

#110 3 years ago

Bought: 6
    Sold: 1
    Traded: 1

#111 3 years ago

Sold World Cup Soccer 94, no adds. Slowest year in more than a decade.

#112 3 years ago

In: hobbit
    Attack from mars se
    Jp premium
    Star wars premium

Out:
    Spiderman
    Guardians of galaxy

#113 3 years ago

In 11

out 11

No wonder my back always hurts

#114 3 years ago

Waiting for Colson's year end tally.

#115 3 years ago

13 in, 14 out

#116 3 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

Waiting for Colson's year end tally.

Who's Colson?

#117 3 years ago

Nice man making the Jungle Lord into a Halloween pin.

LTG : )

#118 3 years ago
    Quoted from ToucanF16:

This thread is a killer. I just figured out what I bought this year and it's WAY too much... These were all paid for, still waiting to get some delivered.
    Purchased - 16
    Strikes 'N Spares, POTCLE, SThLE, TNA, ACNC, SWE1, BK2K, BBB, TBL, Evel Knievel, Tommy, Hurricane, R&M, DW, Lost in Space, EBD
    Sold - 0
    I also bought four jukeboxes; AMi G-200, AMi J-200, Wurlitzer 1800 and a Wurlitzer 2304

One more in under the wire, a BSD. My new tally is:

Bought - 17
    Sold - 0

#119 3 years ago

Started October with zero pins, finished year with: Jurassic Park Prem, Addams Family, and rental Deadpool Prem, also added multicade... fortunately, my space is limited so do not expect much to change....

#120 3 years ago
    Quoted from WarriorPin:

fortunately, my space is limited so do not expect much to change....

@warriorpin, you should print this post out, put it in an envelope and mark do not open until Jan 1, 2022. Trust me, you will get a good laugh out of it

#121 3 years ago

Bought 4
    Sold 0

#122 3 years ago

223 in.

216 out.

I'll never do that again.

#123 3 years ago

Bought 4 sold one. I don’t like selling machines only gathering more!

#124 3 years ago

Brought in two: White Water and Fish Tales. Sold nothing. I also Bought a Gold Mine with a building for the two Pins (and more later)

#125 3 years ago
    Quoted from the96stang:

223 in.
    216 out.

Whoa!

#126 3 years ago

Bought 1 sold 1

#127 3 years ago

Sold 10, bought 4. 3 of which were my first NIB purchases. Next year looks like I can have another NIB purchase.

#128 3 years ago

bought 5 and sold 4 .... haven't decided which 5th to sell yet (one in one out policy)

In: TMNT (Stern), LZ (ordered), EHoH (paid last July, backordered), WWFRR and Robocop
    Out: TMNT (Data East), Wonka LE, Fire! and TWD

#129 3 years ago
    Quoted from the96stang:

223 in.
    216 out.

Wow, what's the story with that? Big hauls or steady flow in/out?

#130 3 years ago
    Quoted from LesManley:

Hmm, good question. It was a slow year since I really like where my collection's at. Let's see...
    Adds...
    Torpedo Alley
    Jurassic Park Pro
    Star Trek Pro
    Gone But Not Forgotten...
    Ghostbusters Pro
    Torpedo Alley
    I had no intentions of selling Ghostbusters but I was made an offer that I couldn't refuse. getting that much for Ghostbusters allowed me to get Star Trek and Jurassic Park so it was a win-win.

I may have spoken too soon. I'm already one game over max but I've been offered to get a WrestleMania back for a fantastic price so I couldn't resist. It won't make it for 2020 but it will start off 2021 on the right foot.

#131 3 years ago
    Quoted from the96stang:

223 in.
    216 out.

That's 1.2 games per day. Crazy!!!

#132 3 years ago

Added 17 new games to the collection sold 21 games this year.

#133 3 years ago

Sold: Dr Who, Devil Riders, Shaq, Heavy Metal Meltdown, Nugent, and a virtual pin.

Bought: Transformers Pro, Vegas/Hoops.

Traded: BOP for Nine Ball

I also got a Fathom playfield swap done, thanks to working from home nearly every day this year. Only took me 5 years to finish that one. LOL.

This year I swear I will finish my last game in the restore que, High Speed. I started it 7 years ago!

Added over 3 years ago:

Forgot that I also bought a Firepower II.

#134 3 years ago
    Quoted from LesManley:

I may have spoken too soon. I'm already one game over max but I've been offered to get a WrestleMania back for a fantastic price so I couldn't resist. It won't make it for 2020 but it will start off 2021 on the right foot.

I did.

PXL_20210103_223550526 (resized).jpgPXL_20210103_223550526 (resized).jpg

#135 3 years ago

In:
    TWD Premium

Out:
    Zero

#136 3 years ago
    Quoted from LesManley:

I did.
    [quoted image]

First pin of 2021?

#137 3 years ago
    Quoted from ToucanF16:

First pin of 2021?

For me, I'm sure someone else has already worked a deal or two in the first couple days of the new year though. I really didn't expect anything only 3 days and already over capacity, but I figured what the hell.

#138 3 years ago

Several in and several out, but...

I bought GNR but don’t have it yet. So that one won’t count in my book.
    Sold one today, that’s for 2021 also.

#139 3 years ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

Several in and several out, but...
    I bought GNR but don’t have it yet. So that one won’t count in my book.
    Sold one today, that’s for 2021 also.

Out of boredom and curiosity I’ve worked up a spreadsheet with everyone’s numbers. Exactly how many in and out is “several”?
    I’ll share my results in a couple days.

#140 3 years ago

I bought my first pin in May 2020. Ended the year with 4 pins and bought my 5th on New Years Day.

T2
    DE Simpsons
    DE JP
    BSD
    Stern TMNT

1 week later
    #141 3 years ago

8 out
    3 in. 2 of the 3 are in transit as we speak.
    AFMRLE
    BKLE
    GOTGLE

2 weeks later
    #142 3 years ago
    Quoted from Llabnip1972:

Black hole, wonka standard, bsd, and sttng. Out
    Deadpool pro, Ghostbusters prem, tz and Alien. In
    Even Steven

Just got rid of my California Speed machines! Thank God. Those things have been albatrosses around my neck for years! Now I can squeeze in at least two more pins

There are 142 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-s-everyone-s-2020-collection-stats-/page/3?hl=norcalpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.