(Topic ID: 284156)

What's your 2020 collection stats?

By marioparty34

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PXL_20210103_223550526 (resized).jpg
    There are 142 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 3 years ago

Slow year, 1 in, 2 out.

#52 3 years ago

0 in, 0 out. However, with the lock downs, I've had time and money to do some upgrades and maintenance to several of my machines. Currently working on upgrading the playfield insert lighting to leds on some classic Bally ss games.

#53 3 years ago

Bought 8 and sold 7. slowly growing the collection.

#54 3 years ago

Bought my first game in two years (Volley) and sent two down the road (Target Alpha & Chicago Coin’s Olympics).

#55 3 years ago

Sold five, bought 2. Trying to keep them from reproducing.

#57 3 years ago

Bought:
    Goldeneye
    Indiana Jones (Stern)
    Ghostbusters Premium
    Pirates of the Caribbean LE (JJP)

Sold:
    Indiana Jones (Stern)

#58 3 years ago

If you count back 15 months instead of 12, I bought 36, sold 27.

#59 3 years ago

Sold 2: SW, AC/DC
    Bought 2: JP Prem, GNRLE
    Very happy with the replacements. My wallet, not so much

#60 3 years ago

Sold one: WOZ RR
    Bought one: CFTBL

Next years goal will be a MM. One can dream...

#61 3 years ago

Bought 4 (and a Bally slot machine)
    World cup 78
    Silverball mania
    Playboy 35th
    Monopoly

Sold 0

#62 3 years ago

Sold one and bought two (FH and JP pro). Should sell another but eh, maybe next year. Really like the games I got so hard to let anything go.

#63 3 years ago

This thread is a killer. I just figured out what I bought this year and it's WAY too much... These were all paid for, still waiting to get some delivered.

Purchased - 16
    Strikes 'N Spares, POTCLE, SThLE, TNA, ACNC, SWE1, BK2K, BBB, TBL, Evel Knievel, Tommy, Hurricane, R&M, DW, Lost in Space, EBD

Sold - 0

I also bought four jukeboxes; AMi G-200, AMi J-200, Wurlitzer 1800 and a Wurlitzer 2304

#64 3 years ago

Only one brought in (Roadshow) and zero out.

#65 3 years ago

Zero in, zero out in 2020.

i *was* finally able to finish my Fathom uber-restore. It may be first to go next year...

#66 3 years ago
    Quoted from RobertWinter:

Zero in, zero out in 2020.
    i *was* finally able to finish my Fathom uber-restore. It may be first to go next year...

Any pics or stories of your Fathom restoration on Pinside?

#67 3 years ago

Six in, Zero out. I have yet to sell a pin. It will happen someday, but not today

#68 3 years ago

sold 8 and bought 5 including a GNR LE still on order.

I moved in a different direction this year of "less quantity - more rarity and cost per machine" I guess. When you get the call from Melissa that your Big Lebowski is ready to ship and are staring down the barrel of a 12,500 invoice, you have to make some very quick decisions to liquidate. That and GNR is mindblowing and a must-have so I sold a few more to raise cash for that.

Perhaps at some point the rubber band will stretch the other way and I'll be sick of having a small collection of high dollar gems and rather have a bunch of C-List DMD games. Am I the only one who goes through cycles like that??

#69 3 years ago

6 in. - JJPOTC, Metallica Premium, Meteor, Space Shuttle, Lights Camera Action!, and Title Fight.

1 out. - Metallica Pro.

This is the most games I have brought in for the year in a long time. I even have a handful of games in storage right now, but there has just been more opportunity to get games around here in 2020.

#70 3 years ago

9 in 7 out

In: tron (pro), Houdini, Batman 66, earthshaker, Eros one, royal guard, avengers infinity quest (premium), tmnt premium paid for but still waiting

Out: Flash Gordon, iron maiden pro, Rollergames, no fear, sorcerer, Spiderman, Aerosmith

#71 3 years ago

Bump!! Lets get some more 2020 bought/sold stats here!

#72 3 years ago

Bought 0, traded 1, sold one. 2020 has been the worst pinball year with Covid 19.

I still need room so going to sell a few more.

#73 3 years ago

Bought nothing
    Sold nothing

first time in 20 years

#74 3 years ago

11 purchases. 3 trades (1-1's +/-$). 2 sales.

#75 3 years ago

Traded 1

#76 3 years ago

Bought 5
    Sold 3
    Rented 1

#77 3 years ago

I feel like this thread might be a trap so my wife will discover just how much I spent on this hobby...... I plead the 5th!

#78 3 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

I feel like this thread might be a trap so my wife will discover just how much I spent on this hobby...... I plead the 5th!

#79 3 years ago

Bought 3, sold 3

#80 3 years ago

I've been collecting a long time and have a 'mature' collection. Sold off the games
    that were the least interesting and left with 52. Hadn't bought a 'new' pin in many years
    until this past year when a Lost World was added.

#81 3 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

Fortunately, my wife has no clue about Pinside!

#82 3 years ago
    Quoted from ToucanF16:

Fortunately, my wife has no clue about Pinside!

Keep that heart red and no one will let her know.

LTG : )

#83 3 years ago

In : 4

Out : 2

(...not including the one that may arrive sometime between the 30th and the 2nd.)

#85 3 years ago

Bought 6, including 2 that I have wanted for several years.
    Sold 6
    Plus 1 that I am borrowing: Voltan

#86 3 years ago
    Quoted from 20eyes:

Bought 6, including 2 that I have wanted for several years.
    Sold 6
    Plus 1 that I am borrowing: Voltan

What two were on the wish list many years?

#87 3 years ago

Slow year.

Bought 5
    Sold 8

#88 3 years ago

Bought 2 and sold 1.

If I add anymore there goes the grandkids play dough table.

#89 3 years ago

Bought wiz in 2014 nothing after but looking forward to a new Godzilla pin been saving

#90 3 years ago
    Quoted from ToucanF16:

What two were on the wish list many years?

Excalibur
    Bad Girls

I have had an eye out locally for them for several years and I some how managed to pick them up back to back.

#91 3 years ago

Watched a WOZ Pinball trailer in March looking for entertainment for our basement I was finishing .Thought pinball was a 90s thing.Drove to Milwaukee purchased a WOZRR in April .This is where my brain stopped functioning .In June I purchased a IMDN prem in Elkhart IN 1/2 way between our home and camper .Then (brain 1/2 gone now )Told my 2 boys they can pick a pin they want .Took 12 year old in Oct out to New Jersey (stopped in NY ferry tour of liberty island )for a Family Guy .Then with the 25% remaining part of my brain I ordered a GnRLE that should be here within a month .Short ride for that as GAP is only an hour or so away .Now looking for a used DP for my 11 year old so we can take our bonding trip to even things out .Oh yeah brain hanging on by a thread now .Last but not least stern drops a LZ that I for one think is as classy looking pin as any out there ! What was I just talking about ? Who am I ? Who are all you ? 1+1=6 right ?

#92 3 years ago

It was a pretty active year for my collection. I added a couple of "must have" games, traded and sold a few that were hard to let go of but needed to in order to get the pins I REALLY wanted. I also met a few really great pinheads that have become good friends! Thanks to Beaster allicks sixtyfourbits for the awesome 2020 memories and helping me add a few games that I've been after for a while!

Bought:
    Cactus Jacks
    World Poker Tour
    Funhouse
    Whirlwind
    Dr. Dude
    The Amazing Spider-Man
    Big Guns

Sold:
    Roller Disco
    Genie
    Jacks to Open
    Tales from the Crypt
    Pharaoh

Traded:
    Terminator 2
    Lights...Camera...ACTION!!
    Stargate

#93 3 years ago

Is it common to take a year off here n there ?

#94 3 years ago

HMMM...Haven't sold anything since???? (Thinking 2013 to buy Met for Hubby)...As for 2020, not bought anything since Oct. 2019 (EHOH) but I am totally in for a LZ LE but it won't arrive till 2021...so 2020 is pretty much a bust as far as new toys for us!

Phoebe

#95 3 years ago

Sold 10, bought 10. Usually hover around 6-8 games.

#96 3 years ago

Bought 5 sold 3

#97 3 years ago

Bought 5, Sold 4

Ins:
    JP premium
    JP DE
    BSD
    Spanish Eyes
    AIQ LE

Outs:
    LOTR
    WPT
    JP DE
    Stingray

#98 3 years ago

Bought Four,
    Star Trek (Bally), Surfers, Star Trek TNG, Funhouse.

Sold Four,
    Revenge from Mars, Total Nuclear, Surfers, Star Trek

#99 3 years ago

bought 0........sold 0...........restoring Funhouse

#100 3 years ago
    Quoted from marioparty34:

With 2020 closing fast, what's your pinball adds and removes for the year?
    I added 9 pins and sold 4.
    How active were you?

Hmm, good question. It was a slow year since I really like where my collection's at. Let's see...

Adds...

Torpedo Alley
    Jurassic Park Pro
    Star Trek Pro

Gone But Not Forgotten...

Ghostbusters Pro
    Torpedo Alley

I had no intentions of selling Ghostbusters but I was made an offer that I couldn't refuse. getting that much for Ghostbusters allowed me to get Star Trek and Jurassic Park so it was a win-win.

There are 142 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-s-everyone-s-2020-collection-stats-/page/2?hl=froytheorc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.