Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by bemmett
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What's better JP v DP v Maiden pro ”

• Maiden 44 votes
      35%
    • Deadpool 34 votes
      27%
    • Jurassic Park 49 votes
      39%

(127 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rai.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

So if you had to buy one what would it be and why?? Also say theme is not a big deal to me the theme of all three are the same.

order if priority is:

Rules (code, callouts, scoring etc..)
    Layout (shoots good and flow)
    Fun to play (won't get old fast)
    toys (I like toys but this is the least of my concerns)
    theme (don't care they are all the same to me)

Lastly (I am looking at pro versions) but if I was looking at pro v premium which would be the must have premium?

#4 3 years ago

Imo watching some videos of DP seems like has very few modes 3 Villians 2 Quest. Where the villians are shallow I’d like if there was a bit more.

Maiden has 6 modes (songs) that all seem more different. Plus the various other power and multiballs. Seems as if Maiden is more deep (or wide) not sure what you’d call it.

I realize there’s a lot more to do in DP like the lil DP and various Multiball modes but the crux is still the same 3 Villians over and over which is a small number.

I don’t really know the rules of JP all that much to compare it.

#11 3 years ago

I’m not a great player so I like a pin that has a lot of variety early on in the code like SW for example.

#12 3 years ago

Double post

#14 3 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Well none of these are exactly new so no worries.

I did not mean early code development, rather early on while playing a game.

In SW you can play various modes or start in the middle of a mode tree, not always starting in the same place every time.

#19 3 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

All good games but if you don’t buy the premium for JP, you’re not really getting JP.

Is that because of moving T-Rex and/or Raptor pen?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rai.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-s-better-jp-v-dp-v-maiden-pro-?tu=rai and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.