(Topic ID: 247371)

What's a working WOZ 5v light board set worth?

By Gotpins

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

I have an original WOZECLE with it's original 5v board set that I want to replace with the new 2.0 light system. The 5v boards are currently installed and work perfectly. I plan to keep this game for a long time so I have decided to upgrade to the 2.0 system. I'm hoping to recoup a few bucks and would like to sell the whole 5v board set. What is the general consensus of what a working 5v board set is worth? And is anyone interested in my whole set once I get finished installing the 2.0 system? If so PM me. Thanks!

#2 4 years ago

I would say 250-300 based on what I've seen for sale recently.

#3 4 years ago

$200-300. Higher end if connectors are left intact and power supply goes with it.

#4 4 years ago

I sold my 7.5v set for $300. I considered it a very fair price given that the 2.0 upgrade was $800 and new 7.5v boards can cost around $150-200 each from JJP for the big ones. I got some low ball offers, but ultimately found a buyer within a couple of weeks for the $300 I was asking.

The only thing to consider is that as more and more people do the conversion, there may be fewer and fewer buyers for your old boards and more people trying to sell.

#5 4 years ago

If you did not get a few low ball offers you were not selling pinbal parts!

#6 4 years ago

Thanks for the price help people!

1 week later
#7 4 years ago

It has nothing to do with 5V or the 7.5V boards that came out later... it's all about having whichever volt that fuses on them.. that's what eventually solved the problem.. this is direct information for the head of JJP tech (Frank Becker) at the time...

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from PBINTHESOUTH:

It has nothing to do with 5V or the 7.5V boards that came out later... it's all about having whichever volt that fuses on them.. that's what eventually solved the problem.. this is direct information for the head of JJP tech (Frank Becker) at the time...

Can you elaborate more on this? Just curious

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from PBINTHESOUTH:

?

#10 4 years ago

Well,, I have an original 2013 Woz had the usual occasional Led boards go out.. would replace specific ones.. problem solved for a while.
In the early days as I recall JJP replaced power supplies (did that) sent out replacement OEM boards.. changed to 7.5v boards.. then as explained to me issue was really having a tiny non replaceable fuse into the board that would stop the issue.. so at the time. I bought for about$300 a replacement set.. as long as you sent in the entire old set.. which I did.. never had a problem since.. It's possible that there are both 5v and 7.5v fused boards (that may be a feature of the 7.5 boards) but really 5v fused work just as well.. that's the way Frank explained it to me over a phone.. their support service has always been very kind to me..along with help from Lloyd.

1 month later
#11 4 years ago

I have a set for sale if anyone is interested?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
North Mankato, MN
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Holly Springs, NC
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.95
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 24.50
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tacoma, WA
Wanted
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.