(Topic ID: 229705)

What's a great title for both beginners and pros?

By EvanDickson

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 87 posts
  • 68 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by PtownPin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Blitzburgh99.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 5 years ago

White Water fits the bill for beginner and expert. Beginner can be easily taught how to hit the Insanity Falls ramp and is entertaining. But playing to get to Wet Willies and other stuff is challenging.

I also support the above mentions of WCS94. Its usually the first game kids go to in my game room.

#61 5 years ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

I will say that from my personal experience... this is a poor machine for a one pin household as replayability has it's limits on this one...

Any pin in a one-pin collection will get old.

I bet even the most advanced players will still step up to WCS94 and see if they can beat Germany or post their initials on the high score board. Because they view it as “easy”, ah-hem. That is why WCS94 is a great game for beginner and advanced alike, which is the original question of this thread.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Blitzburgh99.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-s-a-great-title-for-both-beginners-and-pros?tu=Blitzburgh99 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.