(Topic ID: 221059)

What's a Gottlieb "Vegas" (1990) worth?

By gac

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gac.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Title says it all... what are these worth? I saw a nice one at Pintastic listed at $2,100 but I dont know if it sold, and if it did, how much it sold for. Thanks all.

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from Frippertron:

Did you make an offer?

Going to offer $400. Note that this is not the machine that was at Pintastic. My offer would be insulting for that machine. The game works. Has slight fade and some cabinet scratches. Looks like bottom middle of back box (in back) split slightly at one time and someone put metal brackets to support (someone may have tried to lower the backbox with the latch still in place). Needs a good cleaning but playfield looks pretty nice. Couple small wear spots near one pop bumper. Translite has couple small circular burn spots from bulbs behind them. Legs aren't correct and should be replaced. Overall, I would say its in pretty decent shape. Would clean up pretty nice. Thoughts?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gac.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-s-a-gottlieb-vegas-1990-worth?tu=gac and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.