(Topic ID: 254622)

What's a fair price to sell my HUO Dialed In?

By ralphs007

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0C96F27E-50C3-4A31-BF8A-5FE0DDD7CE9A (resized).jpeg
    shooterlane uptodate (resized).JPG
    IMG_20191007_150240968 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20191007_150319913 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20191007_150249086 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20191007_150232765 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20191007_150217114 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20191007_150206293 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 4 years ago

7500 Max. DI prices are in the toilet with all the other competition and a game with a theme everyone wanted until they actually unveiled it doesn't help..... And I love the game

If the guy offered 7k that's not a low ball. Saying 3200 is high though is also incorrect. 3200 is not a high amount of plays.

#28 4 years ago
    Quoted from bigd1979:

What is jp have to do with it? I much perfer jjp pins over pretty much anything stern makes and know many others that also do. Dile has so much more going on with it and comes with alot of bling also. . Jp is a good layout and is overall one of the better sterns in recent years but id take my dile that ive had for years over it no problem.

JP and all these other news games has everything to do with why DI prices are in the toilet. Understand you love it but you also love Wonka ; )

Seriously though, this is a fun game (which I like as well) but VERY polarizing where JP is a hands down universal hit and with some of the rumors titles out there, this trend of prices for games like DI, which have their vocal die hards but not much more, well the market prices speak louder.

Look at black knight SOR - same story. The vocal minority loves to defend that game and then guys are trying to sell their LEs for basically McDonald coupons and they still don't sell.

#40 4 years ago

I love your style ED. Right to the point and all your contact info right in the main thread. Why the f not. Love it

#44 4 years ago
    Quoted from EdHess:

delt31, You know I'm not bullshitting him either. Like you saw I did the same thing last month when I bough my ghostbusters.... Still waiting for Ralph to call.
    C'mon Ralph we're burning daylight here. Want to play Dialed In tomorrow while I watch the eagles kick the piss outta the bears! lol

ED - you're real deal. No BS - seem super easy to deal with. I like it. Enjoy DI - great game.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-s-a-fair-price-to-sell-my-huo-dialed-in?tu=delt31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.