(Topic ID: 254622)

What's a fair price to sell my HUO Dialed In?

By ralphs007

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0C96F27E-50C3-4A31-BF8A-5FE0DDD7CE9A (resized).jpeg
    shooterlane uptodate (resized).JPG
    IMG_20191007_150240968 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20191007_150319913 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20191007_150249086 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20191007_150232765 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20191007_150217114 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20191007_150206293 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 4 years ago

Condition is king and 3200 is not a lot of plays anyhow. With the mods and condition your price is probably about right
    Glws

#16 4 years ago
    Quoted from ercvacation:

I'd start at 7500 and see if you have any bites. Problem is you can get a jp premium brand new for less. Dialed on is a really good game but jp kills it. It will probably end up selling for 7000 to 7200. It all depends on how long you are willing to hold out for.

What is jp have to do with it? I much perfer jjp pins over pretty much anything stern makes and know many others that also do. Dile has so much more going on with it and comes with alot of bling also. . Jp is a good layout and is overall one of the better sterns in recent years but id take my dile that ive had for years over it no problem.

#17 4 years ago

Is the plays a big deal? Won't take long to put 3200 on if your not a good player or young kids are playing . How about a game with 1k plays on it but you have a good/great player that has 10-30 min games everytime? Condition is what's important overall as play count has many variables.

#26 4 years ago
    Quoted from ralphs007:

Hi Henry
    We've found a couple of houses we like,but I'm hoping to find a rancher,or something with a couple of bedrooms on the first floor. That way I won't have to haul a game up the stairs.
    I don't think I gave the weight of pinball machines enough thought when I jumped into this hobby .
    I'm hoping I find a place where getting a couple of pins inside the house won't cause me to die
    My next pin has to be a Mettallic Premium l hope it's lighter than my Dialed In, that things like moving a tank!

Maybe look for a used escalera ? Your also near a lot of pinsiders that i bet wld lend a hand or their escalera. If i had enough heads up heck id possibly be able to help you move them. Akso6 jjp pins are much heavier than stern pins . I've moved many pins and jjp are the heaviest .

#27 4 years ago
    Quoted from jkashani:

If your offended by a 7K offer than you are advertising on the wrong site. You will get all kinds of silly trade offers and what you may consider low ball offers. Like others have mentioned there is allot for sale, not allot moving, and new games being pushed out. Let it go for what you feel comfortable with but also realize if you hold onto it, it will likely depreciate more. I have sold for less than I could have gotten before to avoid the hassle of people saying they're going to show, asking their wife, and last minute back out deals etc. GLWTS!

Yep i don't really sell pins on here anymore for those reasons. . Facebook is much easier from my experience but I've sold enough pins that mine are usually spoken for when I'm ready. I also don't think a huo dile will deprecate much more than it allready has bc prices continue to rise on nib and dile is a amazing pin for 7'-8k considering a nib to your door will be 9200-9500 and that's if you dont pay tax. There may be some outliers but it seems to have settled in the 7-8k range depending on condition and upgrades.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-s-a-fair-price-to-sell-my-huo-dialed-in?tu=bigd1979 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.