(Topic ID: 254622)

What's a fair price to sell my HUO Dialed In?

By ralphs007

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0C96F27E-50C3-4A31-BF8A-5FE0DDD7CE9A (resized).jpeg
    shooterlane uptodate (resized).JPG
    IMG_20191007_150240968 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20191007_150319913 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20191007_150249086 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20191007_150232765 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20191007_150217114 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20191007_150206293 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider V4Vendetta.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#31 4 years ago

$7000 is not a lowball offer. $6-6500 would be a lowball offer for that machine. Regardless of #of plays, condition is king. And yes you would have way easier time moving metallica because it's much lighter but that's just because stern games don't pack in as much stuff as JJP and cuts cost where ever they can imo.

#47 4 years ago
    Quoted from EdHess:

Well this takes care of his low balling problem. Lol[quoted image]

what was the final price if you don't mind me asking?

#50 4 years ago
    Quoted from EdHess:

$7700 which included the topper.
    I understand the weight thing. This thing specs out at 350 Lbs., 100 lbs more than everything else I own.
    Game is pretty much the same as just out of the box. A few smart mods like cliffys and extra parts for known small issues which although he told me about them, I do need to start reading up to get up to speed on the game Was it a steal? No. But it was a fair price for an LE in mint condition for both parties. I wanted mint as as you all know having to look at wear or damage will just bug you every time you look at it.
    Should take a week or two before CHarlene starts populating the High Score Table with her initials.
    She was a bit surprised when she came downstairs and saw the game. She misunderstood and thought I meant we would be back in 2 hours with ghostbuster parts. Life is good!

I think you picked a fine game to add to your collection. I too am in the process of trying to decide between hobbit,DI,and woz.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider V4Vendetta.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-s-a-fair-price-to-sell-my-huo-dialed-in?tu=V4Vendetta and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.