Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 42 days ago by meSz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 42 days ago

Curious as to what a very nice Data East Simpson's is going for these days?

#2 42 days ago

Depends on how nice very nice is... any playfield wear or broken plastics? Super common on this game.

#3 42 days ago

Probably $2000 range. Definitely depends on condition

#5 42 days ago

Seems like a fair price assuming the playfield is in really good shape

#6 42 days ago

I would consider that above average cabinet, average playfield. You can see wear in common areas, willing to bet wear at moe and under spinner..... 1700-ish would be my guess.

#7 42 days ago

That looks nice based on the average photos.

#8 42 days ago

yeah this is my thought as well.

#9 42 days ago

Cabinet does look nice compared to most.

I see wear/flaked paint below flippers and at left ball wireform ball drop.

Can’t see waterfall or moe but guessing wear at each. Both are typical wear spots.

#10 42 days ago

Agreed above average cab, average pf. Wouldn't call it very nice but seems to have all plastics which are unobtainium. Sub 2k around here.

#11 42 days ago

I'm thinking for a nice condition (low-to-no playfield wear, unbroken plastics, clean cabinet graphics), somewhere in the $1900 - $2300 range. (less $ if the playfield has the usual wear - between the flippers, up by Moe and/or near the waterfall spinner) Hope this helps!

#12 42 days ago

Thanks for all the post. At this point I emailed the seller with what I am seeing and pointed out the issues that can be seen from the pictures he provided. Im passing on it as I am not looking for a machine to fix up since I just moved out here and all my tools are back East!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Jackson, WI

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside