Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 91 posts
  • 69 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by chad
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What rumored Stern excites you most?”

• Munsters 77 votes
      20%
    • Beatles 40 votes
      11%
    • Deadpool 68 votes
      18%
    • Elvira 3 77 votes
      20%
    • Pulp Fiction 72 votes
      19%
    • Superman ‘78 45 votes
      12%

(379 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

get-smart-2 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png

There are 91 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 5 years ago

Superman ‘78. I didn’t even know I wanted it until someone mentioned it and now I can’t get it out of my head!

#52 5 years ago

RUSH!!!!!!!

#53 5 years ago

Is a Beatles pin an actual rumor with any validity to it at all?

I have a hard time believing that one.

#54 5 years ago

Pink Floyd
    Phish

#55 5 years ago

Motley Crue

#56 5 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Sons Of Anarchy
    Jaws
    LTG : )

Yes. If they do Jaws I will lose my mind.

#57 5 years ago

Of the list provided Elvira is the only one that peeks my interest; because it has 2 solid games before it. None of them really excite me though.

#58 5 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Of the list provided Elvira is the only one that peeks my interest; because it has 2 solid games before it. None of them really excite me though.

What excites you Law? That’s a stellar list of titles imo. What about Beetlejuice? Does that do anything for ya?

#59 5 years ago

Quicksilver... Classic Stern...

One can dream

I voted Munsters in the poll.

#60 5 years ago

Daniel.

Top 10 X-Mas Movie. Don't @ me.Top 10 X-Mas Movie. Don't @ me.

#61 5 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

What excites you Law? That’s a stellar list of titles imo. What about Beetlejuice? Does that do anything for ya?

I'm more into gameplay than themes personally. This list Elvira is the most interesting because it's the least themey theme out there, if that makes sense. Or if the unlicensed SR rumor was there I'd pick that. Again...that's theme. I own a IMDN/SW/DI...all super fun and have a shit/great/no theme attached.

Beatles - before my time & 75% of the music is garbage (pre acid & anything paul)
    Munsters - little before my time
    Superman 78 - classic movie...but burnt out on super hero stuff
    Deadpool - Not a big fan/ superhero.
    Pulp Fiction - Not a fan but it could be interesting
    Beatljuice - Strangely I didn't grow up watching this besides liking Keaton & Burton, so it's a good character I just don;t have a huge attachment to it.

#62 5 years ago

Slayer or a cool original theme

#63 5 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

piqued. Sorry. I can't help it.

#64 5 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

Is a Beatles pin an actual rumor with any validity to it at all?
    I have a hard time believing that one.

Yes, pretty definite.

Probably Kapow - and SLE, LE and Premium.

Supposed to be their early stuff.

#65 5 years ago
    Quoted from DennisDodel:

piqued. Sorry. I can't help it.

Funny... I was looking at both ee/ea and neither seemed right! Usually mistakes like this are from getting old, but I never knewm it was piqued so the shame is worth learning.

#66 5 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Funny... I was looking at both ee/ea and neither seemed right! Usually mistakes like this are from getting old, but I never knewm it was piqued so the shame is worth learning.

I was going to correct him and say “peaked”... glad I didn’t lol.

#67 5 years ago
    Quoted from Rascal_H:

I was going to correct him and say “peaked”... glad I didn’t lol.

I literally almost edited the post to peaked (hey taller makes more sense) but since it was already quoted it was too late.
    Man I could have been wrong twice

#68 5 years ago

I'll take a Munsters and an Elvira !

#69 5 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

I literally almost edited the post to peaked (hey taller makes more sense) but since it was already quoted it was too late.
    Man I could have been wrong twice

Now we'll be on the lookout for someone to write "chomping at the bit."

#70 5 years ago

Definitely most looking forward to Steve Ritchie's unlicensed game. I thought it could be a BK follow-up. I do think that series would be cool to wrap up with at least a DMD release. But as others have suggested that would technically be a Williams license, so probably more likely to be something completely new rather than any sequel. It does sound like he wants to venture into new territory for a change. Very curious to see if the playfield layout would live up to that description too.

#71 5 years ago

A vote for Jurassic World!

#72 5 years ago
    Quoted from HighVoltage:

Definitely most looking forward to Steve Ritchie's unlicensed game. I thought it could be a BK follow-up. I do think that series would be cool to wrap up with at least a DMD release. But as others have suggested that would technically be a Williams license, so probably more likely to be something completely new rather than any sequel. It does sound like he wants to venture into new territory for a change. Very curious to see if the playfield layout would live up to that description too.

Just do the flipside and make it Black Dame. We've had two about knights, let's have one about an avenging armored Dame.

#73 5 years ago
    Quoted from spidey:

It's "Champing" at the bit...wtf?!

#74 5 years ago

Lets get serious here folks, I was told the next music themes are going to be......

Ramones
    Chickasaw Mudd Puppies
    Black Crowes
    Willie Nelson and Family
    Drivin N' Cryin
    Dire Straits
    L.A. Guns

#75 5 years ago

Can you add a none of the above to the pole?

#76 5 years ago

I hope all of these are fake news. If not it’s going to be a long time before I get another NIB

#77 5 years ago

Which one? The one that says Bad Muthaf&$@er on it of course!

#78 5 years ago

Pulp Fiction - Either manufacturer would rip the heart out of that theme. We are talking the full Floyd Wilson treatment.

#79 5 years ago
    Quoted from chubtoad13:

I hope all of these are fake news. If not it’s going to be a long time before I get another NIB

Said many current Dialed In owners when it was announced.

#80 5 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Wait, it’s not “chomping”? This thread is making me question everything.

#81 5 years ago

Tower of Terror and Men in Black

#82 5 years ago

Frank Sinatra

#84 5 years ago

All in on Munsters!!

#85 5 years ago

I'm 43 and at the point in life where I could think about buying a NIB. Truthfully, none of the titles excite me all that much.
    The Munsters I don't really know (I know The Addams Family better...maybe that would make a cool pin....)

I feel in a place where some of these themes seem before my time, but new themes like Deadpool and Marvel are more for younger folks.

Hmm. Of the Stern list that was put up....my choice would be Superman 78, but wouldn't consider a buy.

#86 5 years ago

Warcraft

#87 5 years ago
    Quoted from spidey:

Quoted from TheLaw:

Plagiarized from the web..

In fact, chomp, which began as a variant of champ, is alive in English while the biting-related sense of champ is dead outside this idiom, so it’s no wonder that chomping at the bit is about 20 times as common as champing at the bit on the web. Champing at the bit can sound funny to people who aren’t familiar with the idiom or the obsolete sense of champ, while most English speakers can infer the meaning of chomping at the bit.

#88 5 years ago

Get Smart

get-smart-2 (resized).jpgget-smart-2 (resized).jpg

11 months later
    #89 4 years ago

Johnny Cash- The Man in Black.

#90 4 years ago

Sterns biggest secret project?

Deathball.

#91 4 years ago

The Big Lizard,
    The Big Fish

There are 91 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-rumored-stern-excites-you-most/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.