Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 39 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Bax1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DD0A6DCE-C99B-40BD-8929-E49B748A1005 (resized).jpeg
    E930A750-C201-402E-8150-E2A6C6AF4857 (resized).jpeg
    7E9C6C79-81AC-43D9-A0B4-9E203E284DB6 (resized).jpeg
    tenor-6 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider snyper2099.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#27 3 years ago

For me, much better than 2019. Job situation actually some how is better, family good, hobby situation good, market is up, refinished two rooms in my house, got to play in some pinball tournaments back in Jan/Feb including state finals that were a lot of fun. I really feel so fortunate for everything. I have absolutely nothing to complain about!

I have close friends that lost loved ones for many reasons and have countless friends and family members that survived having COVID. I know other families that were not so fortunate and some are still recovering. It’s hard for a lot of us but I guess it’s just a part of life. Friends of mine owning bars and restaurants are struggling but they are finding new ways to expand and stay afloat. Collectables still seem to be doing ok with more people a spending time at home during the pandemic. Selling those things is down recently but, it doesn’t bother me since I really only do it for extra income to buy pinball parts and upgrades. LOL.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider snyper2099.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-rocked-in-2020?tu=snyper2099 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.