Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 39 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Bax1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DD0A6DCE-C99B-40BD-8929-E49B748A1005 (resized).jpeg
    E930A750-C201-402E-8150-E2A6C6AF4857 (resized).jpeg
    7E9C6C79-81AC-43D9-A0B4-9E203E284DB6 (resized).jpeg
    tenor-6 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rdoyle1978.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 3 years ago
    Quoted from tdiddy:

Twisted tea for the win
    [quoted image]

Hahaha my wife just showed me that.

2020 was pretty much a shitshow for us too - new contract with a company I had high hopes for, but who just seem to talk a big game and no follow through.

We started a home renovation at the beginning of the year and it’s been delay after delay when it’s not an outright disaster. We currently live in 3 rooms (my kid’s bedroom, our bedroom, and the living room) out of a 20 room house. Our kitchen and remaining first floor ceiling collapsed when some inexperienced bros were trying to hurriedly finish a job that should have been done 6 months ago, in time for a follow-up framing inspection (the first one failed). Follow up Inspection never happened.

So... total shitshow. BUT. I am really looking forward to seeing how much things can pick up in 2021. My wallet will be in pain but we will finally see some benefit from all this.!

#17 3 years ago
    Quoted from Sjsilver:

2020 was probably the most difficult year for me and my family that I have ever had, but I finally got to release my first game to the world with Heist, and it’s been pretty amazing to see the positive response from buyers and players who have gotten a chance to play it.
    My sincere hope is that sometime this next year shows will start back up and more people will get to check out Heist.

And Heist - no joke - is definitely a contender for GOTY! But BRUTAL.

Just got done not 2 minutes ago getting my ass kicked on it!

Hoping to see some more updates eventually (not that I’ve seen a whole ton yet would love to see more light shows if possible some day! The game is pretty deep, has so many different strategies that can work

#19 3 years ago
    Quoted from Sjsilver:

Make sure you move the outlane posts up to at least the middle position. I find the shipping wide open position to be too hard for me, personally. Then it’s mostly about practicing ball control and trying to work through your shots.
    Also, trap up and collect those floating dollars on the cradled ball. That’ll help you get crane multiball set up to stack on another mode.

Not complaining, but you gotta admit it’s not a gimme game! Put more time on Heist than any of our other games in the past 2 months. I even missed out on the Christmas EHOH surprise!

Hey - wouldn’t it be fun to add a midnight madness mode!

#30 3 years ago
    Quoted from Damen:

Well just herd on the news reported cases of the cold and flu were down more than 90% this year that’s good!

That’s what quarantining will get ya

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rdoyle1978.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-rocked-in-2020?tu=Rdoyle1978 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.