(Topic ID: 78923)

What price would you put on a "mint/HUO" Roadshow?……..

By iceman44

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

And does anybody have one they want to part with!

#2 5 years ago

LOL, moved to buying advice sub forum . . . though it also could go to pinball machines wanted I suppose.

#3 5 years ago

neo thinks 1400-1600, most people say a nice one around 2500, mint higher.

#4 5 years ago

I sold one that was in super nice shape awile back for around $2400. I'd say if its mint and I mean perfect about $3000. Thats just my guess.

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

I'd say if its mint and I mean perfect about $3000. Thats just my guess.

I'd like to find one of those and would pay a little more…..

#6 5 years ago

Road Show is a very fun game. My family loved it, and I believe its one of the few pins that really hits with people who are not that into pinball. The thing that got me after awile is that it was so linear and pretty much the same path had to be taken all the time. Great animations and humor, the dots are awesome and even the song is catchy and fun.(And I hate country music).

#7 5 years ago

Go for $3500 in top condition around my state... That game is way inflated around here? Weirdest shit. I would go 2k for good working players game..

#8 5 years ago

3K seems to be a brick wall for this title.

A CQ (or near-CQ, depending on one's subjectivity) sold a few months back in St. Augustine, FL...it had a 3K asking price.

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

The thing that got me after awile is that it was so linear and pretty much the same path had to be taken all the time. Great animations and humor, the dots are awesome and even the song is catchy and fun.(And I hate country music).

Linear my only concern but I can offset that with loving country music.

#11 5 years ago

True HUO in mint condition? If it has the goodie bag still stapled inside with the manual pack... $4000

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

True HUO in mint condition? If it has the goodie bag still stapled inside with the manual pack... $4000

Seen any out there? FS

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Seen any out there? FS

None that I know of... I think it would be a tough find in true HUO, mint condition.

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

None that I know of... I think it would be a tough find in true HUO, mint condition.

Or even a step or two down from there, 6250 produced, not a very popular theme

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Or even a step or two down from there, 6250 produced, not a very popular theme

So, using that thinking, you are saying RS is a way more "popular theme" than cc, mb, afm, mm, totan, etc.....

Roadshow then, is a steal at current pricing.

#17 5 years ago

a buddy had one that looked like it just rolled off the factory line.. sold $2500 last year.

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from Kneissl:

a buddy had one that looked like it just rolled off the factory line.. sold $2500 last year.

I would buy a second RS for that price and mine is pretty nice already! I wouldn't hesitate to upgrade as this is a long-term owner for me. Love the game. Quite a bargain for what you get really.

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from Kneissl:

too bad for your buddy...

#20 5 years ago

I have one that is my 3rd RS doing an full A-List type restoration and I think I will have around $6500 in it by the time I am done with parts and base game going to take it to Ohio show to let people play, the reason its my third one is I could not justify putting A ton of time and effort into a 2500 pin, but after selling 2 and regretting it, I decided to go full restoration. I think a true HUO perfect example is worth whatever you are willing to pay because if you want to make one perfect and higher end (no pun intended) it will cost a whole lot more. You can follow my restoration with the link below to see what it will look like when done.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/roadshow-pinball-full-restoration-for-ohio-show-in-30-days

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

too bad for your buddy...

He got a TZ that looks better than fresh off the factory line, i wouldn't feel too bad.

#22 5 years ago

Found one, I'll post pics when I get it, seller describes it to me as "perfect", "pristine", "cq" etc. Pics I've seen certainly match but we shall see when it actually arrives!

Still has some of the protective film on the rails. All the "documents" etc….Not saying $3600 is the greatest deal but if it proves to be top notch then I'll be happy with it

#23 5 years ago

Congrats on finding one. I considered offering mine when I saw your wtb, but I sold my first RS and the wife actually missed it. Won't make that mistake again lol!

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from PNBLWZD:

Congrats on finding one. I considered offering mine when I saw your wtb, but I sold my first RS and the wife actually missed it. Won't make that mistake again lol!

Yep, gotta keep the wife and kids happy! thx

#25 5 years ago

3600, if cq, very fair. Congrats!

#26 5 years ago

Ice.....if it is truly a mint HUO RS and it is local for $3,600 you did fine. Just make sure the heads work fine and I would pack it up and take it home.

That game normally goes for approximately $2,500 in my area if it is in "decent shape" but an HUO in mint shape I would pay $1K more in a heartbeat if I could find one that nice.......with no shipping just pick it up and say "thank you" and move on to the "KING OF NEON" on Monday....LOL.

Good luck and that is a fun game !!! I have FH but the one RS I looked at wasn't in the condition I wanted and the guy wouldn't budge off of $2,500 and might have eventually sold it for that many months ago. It had some "issues" as well to say the least.....but so do I....LOL !!!

Time to watch the game...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Conifer, CO

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside