Topic Stats

• 180 posts
  • 75 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by mainelycoasters
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dr-willy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 3 years ago

All my games on route are 75 cents per play 3/2 bucks with the exception of my Metallica which is a buck per play or 3/2 bucks. However all of my games are led'd and are now getting pulled one at a time to get Titan rubbers. Imo your walking dead, kiss, and when you get ghost busters should all be a dollar. I'm pretty sure stern even has the buck per play pricing card on the apron when they ship?

#44 3 years ago

Don't be afraid to up your prices. You can always go back down but odds are people will pay it. Esp if your games are clean and playing well. I was a little afraid at first to put my games on .75 cents cause I was the only op in town doing it, however I have never gotten a complaint and have been thanked many times for putting out good clean well playing machines.

#54 3 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

Payrange
https://www.payrange.com/
I wish everyone had it.

To the other ops in this thread are any of you guys using this yet? If so can you comment on how you like it? Have you seen an increase in playing/revenue from using it?

#87 3 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

$0.50/3 plays per dollar. Older DMDs and alphanumerics, nothing beyond 1995.

That's great for people who bought their games NIB 20 years ago and still have them. However if you are op'ing NIB games today those prices just aren't profitable.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Meph's Mods
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 149.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westchester, IL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dr-willy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside