(Topic ID: 290798)

What previously owned game would you like to have back?

By Strummy

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 47 posts
  • 45 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Alamo_Pin
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

I still think about my Black Knight 2000 that I sold to @thedarkknight77. It is a pristine example that won awards at Pintastic. Hope you are enjoying it Nick and I'm glad that it went to a cool dude but I do miss it!

I could easily replace a Metallica or something like that but this game was not an easy find.

#2 3 years ago

Same for me, BK2K. At least I sold it to a friend who lives nearby.

Aaron
    FAST Pinball

#3 3 years ago

Safe Cracker

LTG : )

#4 3 years ago

I miss my Meteor I got around 82. It was in excellent condition since it was only a couple years old and I stupidly traded it for a space duel video game.

EDIT: My BK2K is bolted down!

#5 3 years ago

I wish I could hold on to all of them! Recently I have thought about the LOTR that I sold, but I don't recall really loving the game that much. I think it's just a really well-done game, so I'm regretting letting it go. I wouldn't be against purchasing Whirlwind for a third time, either..

#6 3 years ago

The only I have ever regretted selling was Eight Ball Deluxe. I miss my AC/DC BIB too but EBD was the biggest selling mistake without a doubt for me.

#7 3 years ago

Stars. I bought it for $200 in 2004.

#8 3 years ago

Bally Paragon. Sold it to a guy that had to have it and offered more than the
    going price at the time ($600). Nuts! Recently got a Bally Lost World but it
    ain't no Paragon!

Another one would be Gtb Caveman. Very unique pin with built in video game
    (CRT in middle of PF). It was a basket case, put a lot of work into it. Boring
    game play but would like to have that one back too.

#9 3 years ago

Many of them. If I were to pick the top 5 of ones I'd like to own again, it would probably be something like:

Taxi
    Funhouse
    Centaur
    Mousin Around
    Getaway

#10 3 years ago

Kings and Queens, I could probably figure out how to straighten out the upwardly-warped playfield now.
    Flip-a-Card, Jacks Open - played them incessantly for 20 years but still wish could have 'em back.
    Centaur - never figured out a bug with it shooting out excess ball(s) at start of multiball which made me pissed at it but now I could probably lick it.
    Volcano - game I bought but never really tried to fix and then sold cuz I was really in a bum mood at the time.
    Four Square - didn't give it a fair chance
    Jet Spin, Blackout, LOTR, STTNG, Eight Ball, Strikes 'n Spares, Bowling Queen, Doodle Bug - had them a few years but sold to make room for other games, wish I had a bigger house.
    Solar City - for nostalgia, my first game 40 years ago, where I adjusted and lubed everything totally wrong, I wouldn't mind correcting all that!
    So maybe 15% of games I've had I wouldn't mind having again. The rest, mehhh.

#11 3 years ago

Sw pro although i wouldnt mind a sw premium comic instead.

#12 3 years ago

It may sound odd but Card Whiz. Found it on CL maybe 10 years ago. Old guy had it in his shed, which was fortunately heated and waterproof. The game was in fantastic shape, I think I paid 300. It was a really fun EM, and my list of EM's I like is pretty short

#13 3 years ago

Getaway. Mine was really nice and played very well. Love how you shifted gears and the beacon light. Supercharger never got old either. I would love to see Stern do a High Speed 3.

#14 3 years ago

A fully working Cyclopes. Great game that I doubt I will get a chance to own again.

#15 3 years ago

I only owned 3 games but as soon as I saw my Pinbot drive away in a back of a truck
    My heart sanked and I still miss it.

#16 3 years ago

Just one. Star Trip.

#17 3 years ago

HUO condition Hokus Pokus. I’m happy with who I sold it to so it doesn’t sting too much.

#18 3 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Safe Cracker
    LTG : )

I walked away from one a couple years ago for $4500 should have bought it.

#19 3 years ago

Absolutely none of them.

#20 3 years ago

I miss pinbot so much. I used to just try getting to the sun hours in end. One day fate will bring another my way.

#22 3 years ago

Swords of Fury, Tron and Pinbot.

#23 3 years ago

I'm on my second No Fear and my second Getaway

#24 3 years ago

Has to be my old LOTR. It was a beautiful ground up restoration. I only sold it way back when for cash and space for my JJP POTC, so I can't be too sad about it, but we had some great games together.

#25 3 years ago

Total Nuclear. Sold it when Covid got started and I was worried i was going to lose my job and the economy was going to completely fall apart. Ill get one back someday.

#26 3 years ago

Without a doubt. Lethal Weapon 3.

#27 3 years ago

I really miss my Hobbit. No pin has come close with how immersive it was.

#28 3 years ago

I miss Ripley's Believe It Or Not. Wish I had hung onto that one longer than I did.

#29 3 years ago
    #30 3 years ago

I just sold a HUO roadshow. Its still in my garage but I told a friend he can take it. I am doing a clean up and installing LEDs and its so damn clean...

#31 3 years ago

MMr LE...my favorite game that i would of never sold if it wasnt to help fund a new house for my growing family at that moment in time. I will own one again someday!

#33 3 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Without a doubt. Lethal Weapon 3.

And you openly admit that... good on you man.

#34 3 years ago

I have never sold a game, so I haven't had that feeling yet. I am out of room though so it may happen soon enough.

#35 3 years ago

First thing one should learn from this post .
    Do not sell your games !

That being said Bobby Orr Power Play or Tales Arabian Nights .

Shane

#36 3 years ago

Stern Star Trek. Have an eye out for one now.

#37 3 years ago

It was TX Sector... Until yesterday! I found and bought another one.

Now its The Shadow and Grand Lizard I will continue the lookout for.

#38 3 years ago

Williams Indiana Jones- Great theme and fun game

#39 3 years ago

Hollywood Heat, I had it mod in neon el wire and it had a nice miami vice 80s feel. Whenever I get depressed about it, I just remember all the fun that goes along with owning a Gottlieb and I quickly stop tearing up.

#40 3 years ago

I had a very sweet Medusa. It is the one I miss the most.

#41 3 years ago

None of them.

#42 3 years ago

Big Bang Bar
    Indiana Jones (W)
    DirtyHarry
    Theatre Of Magic
    Cactus Canyon

Basically All of them ..

#43 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dr_Gonzo:

It may sound odd but Card Whiz. Found it on CL maybe 10 years ago. Old guy had it in his shed, which was fortunately heated and waterproof. The game was in fantastic shape, I think I paid 300. It was a really fun EM, and my list of EM's I like is pretty short

That's one of only a few games still on my wish list. But if I'd gotten one in the past, I probably would have sold it by now to make room and then would come in here and say I wish I hadn't.

#44 3 years ago

Believe it or not, Space Station. I traded on a Time Machine several years ago and I still regret it. Condition Green was so much fun along with the music. It was a really awesome design from Barry Oursler. I’m definitely looking for another one in the future.

#45 3 years ago

Spy Hunter...nah just kidding I don't miss it.

#46 3 years ago

Grand Prix, but I wouldn’t be able to pick it up for the same price I payed back then. Very underrated game.

#47 3 years ago

Ghostbusters Premium. Sold it right before colordmd and code update finally came out. Despite the game’s frustrations, I really had a lot of fun with it. And I know the code update really helped the scoring.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-previously-game-would-you-like-to-have-back and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.