• 118 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by pigeonfarmboy
  • Topic is favorited by 19 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpeg

There are 160 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 5 years ago

Hi All,
In my business we specialize in pinball restoration. While working on a Rocky and Bullwinkle we had a heck of a time finding a good set of plastics and ramps. I finally found a ramp but the price was $425.00! I finally had come to the conclusion that it was time to solve the issue once and for all. I purchased the equipment to make high quality plastics, ramps and small playfield toys. (Especially for the Dr. Dude tough guy) My question is this.....What plastics sets would you like to see made? It turns out , as you may have guessed, set up is where all the cost are. It does not cost a lot more for the second set on up. I would like to make the ones people are looking for.

thanks-Jerry

#2 5 years ago

Elektra plastics, broken on almost every machine... and I am sure lots of other Elektra owners would also be in.

#3 5 years ago

Star Gazer.

#4 5 years ago

We have a set of Elektra plastics so we could get that going after Rocky and Bullwinkle. I have a question about price. Would you pay $129.00 for a complete new set of plastics?

-J

#5 5 years ago

Judge Dredd. Jack Bot too (including mini playfield above pop bumpers). I also have seen a lot of request for Congo plastics over the years.

Seems like Stern would be interested in licensing someone to make replacement plastics. You'll have a tough time finding TSPP plastics.

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballAlley:

We have a set of Elektra plastics so we could get that going after Rocky and Bullwinkle. I have a question about price. Would you pay $129.00 for a complete new set of plastics?
-J

Yep, all day long. $129.00 is very fair. I'll definitely be in for that price.

#7 5 years ago

Yeah I think $130 is a pretty fair price for a plastic set.

#8 5 years ago

tspp set please

#9 5 years ago

Instead of complete sets just certain plastics would be good. There is one Congo plastic that is always breaking, and only available (sometimes) from Europe.
Or the shooter lane / outline divider for Sopranos.
I'm sure there are several good examples of this.

#10 5 years ago

Robocop, Robocop, oh and Robocop.

#11 5 years ago

I understand demo man is needing plastics... Maybe consider doing protectors for those plastics too, or at least slings and high risk plastics

#12 5 years ago

Royal Rumble, LW3,and STTNG. Would take a set of each no problem. Especially Royal Rumble.

#14 5 years ago

South Park sets are hard to come by. The two on either side of Kenny are broken on mine and many others I've seen.

#15 5 years ago

White water. Bought a nos set a while back and 129$ sounds fair and There's not that many plastics on there. And you should make a run of the missing mountain been trying to get one for years.

#16 5 years ago

I am compiling a list. Remember the ramps too.

-J

#17 5 years ago

A13. Everyone needs the hurry up targets.

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

I understand demo man is needing plastics... Maybe consider doing protectors for those plastics too, or at least slings and high risk plastics

demo man is out already planetary pinball

#19 5 years ago

in this day and age, there is no reason why plastics should be hard to come by. Greed!

#20 5 years ago

I know it will be me and maybe two other people who need em, but Gilligans would be great.

#21 5 years ago

Godzilla
Dirty harry

#23 5 years ago

Gottlieb Genie and Count-Down.

#24 5 years ago

+1 Judge Dredd
TSPP are out there . I have a complete set.

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from bartron:

+1 Judge Dredd
TSPP are out there . I have a complete set.

TSPP are impossible to find.....

#27 5 years ago

"Pinball" by Stern (1977). The artwork would be easy to reproduce (6 solid colors - white, black, yellow, red, light blue, dark blue). There is one particular piece (left piece behind drop target) that is always broken in half.

#28 5 years ago
#29 5 years ago

Dr. Dude's plastic set. The Big Shot figure comes up every now and again but you never see a full plastic set.

#30 5 years ago

Without a doubt... Whirlwind!

#31 5 years ago

Cleaning up a Dr. dude, no plastics for that one.

A 13 none available either.

#32 5 years ago

Who Dunnit ramps

#33 5 years ago

Freeplay40 is doing ramps. Maybe you should focus on plastic sets though I'm sure there's room and demand for both.

#36 5 years ago

Another one for Star Gazer

#37 5 years ago

Yep Dr Dude big shot figure, full plastic set, and definitely the ramp!
Party Zone ramps.
Mousin Around plastics and ramps.

#38 5 years ago

Gottlieb Genesis. Sling plastics are always broken and unobtainium

#39 5 years ago

Great to see someone doing this,thanks.
Mousin Around and Pool Sharks would be awesome.
Thanks again.

#40 5 years ago

a plug for Whirlwind! We are in a complete plastic set famine. Thank you!

#41 5 years ago

Another one for Elektra.

#42 5 years ago

pretty much any Sega game

#44 5 years ago

Spy Hunter,Time Warp,Roller Coaster Tycoon and Class of 1812
So many to list that are unfound.
Mike

#45 5 years ago

Another vote for Dr. Dude plastics and yes, Big Shot.
Transporter The Rescue ramps and plastics???
Radical is loaded with unobtainable ramps

#46 5 years ago
Quoted from dozer1:

Transporter The Rescue ramps and plastics???

This!

#48 5 years ago

GOTTA be Judge Dredd plastics first on the list surely!!!!! So many JD's need loving.

#49 5 years ago

Dr who time expander plastic
Wcs ramps and 3 of the commonly broke plastics
Jd plastics
Congo pop bumper plastic and volcano ramp
Tz gumball subway?
Flinstones apron /ramp?

#50 5 years ago

Yes for the Judge Dredd plastics!

There are 160 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside