(Topic ID: 195845)

What pins were the biggest earners in the 90's?

By DBLM

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by LTG
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LTG.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 6 years ago

I looked at Funhouse as a once in twenty year pin. A couple years later Addams landed and was awesome. A couple years later AFM took over. Then almost two years later MM crushed them all.

LTG : )

#16 6 years ago
    Quoted from DBLM:

Curious, what were pins that are highly sought after now that were bad earners?

For me Cirqus Voltaire was the worst. Scared Stiff didn't do well. Twilight Zone has always done good for me. White Water wasn't here long either.

#18 6 years ago
    Quoted from TecumsehPlissken:

I heard CV takes the cake on that front

I didn't have one when it came out. I bought one around 2002ish.

No sh*t. That thing broke my heart to see it doing a couple bucks or less a week. I had the purple wings on the head, beautiful condition. High wire thing dropped the balls correctly.

#20 6 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

And what's earning now? You had said Dialed In was kicking ass I believe?

During the winter months I had MM, MMR, WOZ, Hobbit, Walking Dead, all battling for first place. Dialed in has crushed them including my AFMLE.

#31 6 years ago
    Quoted from lordloss:

Lloyd, were there any good earners that were sold off due to being hard to maintain?

Never.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LTG.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-pins-were-the-biggest-earners-in-the-90s?tu=LTG and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.