Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 135 posts
  • 59 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by cjmjmm2006
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What pins would you prefer to play?”

• Old EM 1 vote
      2%
    • Early solid state 4 votes
      7%
    • Late 80s 2 votes
      4%
    • 90s Bally Williams 13 votes
      24%
    • 90s Data East 0 votes
    • 90s Sega 2 votes
      4%
    • 2000s Stern 2 votes
      4%
    • JJP 2 votes
      4%
    • CGC remakes 4 votes
      7%
    • New stern 18 votes
      33%
    • American Pinball 2 votes
      4%
    • Spooky 1 vote
      2%
    • P3 Multimorphic 1 vote
      2%
    • Homepin 0 votes
    • Other- add in comments 2 votes
      4%

(54 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

frontjjp (resized).JPG
    popmach (resized).JPG
    808CAFEF-7F16-42CB-86ED-A530F8A65D37.gif
    a122bb7f (resized).jpg
    9125666C-00DC-4842-ACCE-207A16150496 (resized).jpeg
    how to use pinside (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chalkey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#48 4 years ago

100% go for the theme that's appropriate for your customer base. When I put pins in at the brewery I operate I was surprised to see how many of the dollars were being dropped by children that came in with their parents. I'd recommend at least one very family friendly / kids-would-recognize-the-theme pin, and I'd check with the brewery before bringing in anything like IMDN that might make children cry.

*note this has nothing to do with my opinion on whether you should bring your kids to a brewery or not so please do not hijack this thread with that debate.

#50 4 years ago

I don't have kids and never thought it would be an issue until one if my friends brought his little girl over who immediately started bawling when she saw gorgar. If she cried at gorgar, eddie would probably make her shit herself.

I had a dream last night that I was playing pins at a brewery I was operating (not the one I actually do) and stepped outside for a minute. When I went back in the IMDN was gone. I looked around and found it loaded in a truck that was pulling away. I took my phone out to get a photo of the license plate as I started running towards it but I noticed one of the guys was still standing there. Thinking he'd just take my phone I called 911 to relay the numbers instead. My buddy John picked up and I told him to write the license plate numbers down but as I was looking at them the tag numbers kept changing.

So uh... I guess keep that in mind.

#61 4 years ago

Oktoberfest would be amazing on location but it is not going to outpace the extra expense vs. a stern pro. That said sometimes you just have to do something for yourself. I got a BKSoR for my brewery location knowing it wouldn't outperform a used deadpool or starwars but I really wanted one in the area and it was a good excuse. It's doing well but there were surely better options if I were only worried about dollar signs.

See also: me trying to make excuses to get a star wars premium instead of a pro.

#118 4 years ago

Use the detachable ones from pinballlife.com.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chalkey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-pins-to-add-at-a-brewery?tu=chalkey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.