Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 69 posts
  • 47 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by gweempose
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Zizzle_POTC.jpg
    Connery.jpg

There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 12 years ago

Right now, I really want to get a early SS widebody. So, I've been really itching for a Stern Freefall
    and a Embryon - both not too easy to find! Unless, I find a PRISTINE Data East Batman....

What's next in your queue?

#2 12 years ago

White Water for me..

#3 12 years ago

star wars ep 1
    WOZ
    The next SR pin

#4 12 years ago

Any pin that pops up closeby,I just missed a really nice JP for 700

#5 12 years ago
    Quoted from pinmike:

Any pin that pops up closeby,I just missed a really nice JP for 700

Dang... That would have been a heck of a find Mike.

As for me... There are too many to count. I already have WOZ (technically shouldn't this be WOO) on the way, but beyond that it is all about the combination of theme and price. Here are a few I'm interested in...

Star Wars Episode 1
    MSF
    POTC
    SM
    RBION

#6 12 years ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Dang... That would have been a heck of a find Mike.

That is the second time in a month, i thought i was the only pinhead in my area but
    i guess not

#7 12 years ago

Stargazer, Funhouse, TSPP, Tommy, Whitewater

#8 12 years ago

LOTR, WH20, or TOTAN. Or like mike mentioned which ever one pops up at a good price close by.

#9 12 years ago

That is the second time in a month, i thought i was the only pinhead in my area but
    i guess not

You have an arch-nemesis and you didn't even know it.

Who knew it would be Sean Connery of all people?!?

Connery.jpgConnery.jpg

#10 12 years ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

You have an arch-nemesis and you didn't even know it.

Who knew it would be Sean Connery of all people?!?

HaHaHa!!!!!

#11 12 years ago

According to the boss I'm not "allowed" to buy another game for about 8 months but the one game I've been lusting after is IJ.

And after Tatman's pinside party my wife wants a WH2O, and I added AFM to the top of my wishlist.

So I'm guessing if a decent priced WH2O (not likely) comes up for sale, that will be my next addition

#12 12 years ago

RFM or BSD are on my short list. Class of 1812 is the pin that I probably wont let go by unless its just outrageously high. I want an EM but not sure of which one that I want.

#13 12 years ago

TZ, no doubt about it! I checked into it, and I can manage to save up enough if I sell two of my kidneys and one of my livers and may have to throw in the Honda to boot so I can get a nice one with all the mods.

I think it will work out nicely!

#15 12 years ago
    Quoted from nutshell79:

So I'm guessing if a decent priced WH2O (not likely) comes up for sale, that will be my next addition

There was a WH20 in the Chicago area a few days ago on CL. They wanted $2500 for it (a bit steep IMO, but that's what haggling is for). Not sure if it is still around, but figured I'd give you a heads up.

#16 12 years ago

I came across a 'Pat Hand' on C-list not too long ago.
    If I only had more room and a truck

#18 12 years ago

Probably Funhouse, Creature, or Johnny Mnemonic. The LOTR in my area is too high. $4750...........yikes. TSPP I wanted sold for way too much as well. When I first started collecting pins MM was $5500.

#19 12 years ago

mb, im, sm, pb, afm

#20 12 years ago

I am currently trying to figure out what is next. I would like to find one that is easy for non-pinhead friends but still fun enough to keep me interested for awhile. I am thinking HS2, Taxi or maybe T2.

#21 12 years ago

Anything that's an amazing deal.

#22 12 years ago
    Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

LOTR, WH20, or TOTAN. Or like mike mentioned which ever one pops up at a good price close by.

Hey Dude You just missed a WH20 this last weekend just outside Sacramento for $1300!!!

#23 12 years ago

Whatever is closest, in my price range, with a theme that interests me

#24 12 years ago

have woz coming, then in no specific order: sm
    tommy
    afm
    flintstones
    dirty harry

#25 12 years ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

There was a WH20 in the Chicago area a few days ago on CL. They wanted $2500 for it (a bit steep IMO, but that's what haggling is for). Not sure if it is still around, but figured I'd give you a heads up.

Thanks for the head up! I have seen that one.

If it's the one in Niles, it has been for sale for a long time. I think gweempose looked at that one a while back and said the game is in rough shape and the operator didn't want to deal.

#26 12 years ago
    Quoted from nutshell79:

If it's the one in Niles, it has been for sale for a long time. I think gweempose looked at that one a while back and said the game is in rough shape and the operator didn't want to deal.

ANYTHING from that Niles guy, pass! You should see that BOP that's been sale forever!

#27 12 years ago
    Quoted from Schusler:

ANYTHING from that Niles guy, pass! You should see that BOP that's been sale forever!

I've never been up there to look at his pins, but it seems like he is trying to get mid - to upper level prices for below average condition games

#28 12 years ago
    Quoted from nutshell79:

Quoted from Schusler:

Good info guys! I'm not too far from your neck of the woods, so it's nice to know about sellers to avoid in the area.

#29 12 years ago

EarthShaker
    Bram Stokers Dracula
    Jurassic Park
    Diner

Or any thing else on my very long wish list thats a good price

#30 12 years ago

Centaur or Funhouse but would have to be a good deal.

#31 12 years ago

Both the Elvira's for me..Scared Stiff and/or Party Monsters

#32 12 years ago

judge dredd and bram stokers dracula on the cheap!!!

#33 12 years ago

TSPP in great shape!

#34 12 years ago

uh...so many to choose from...where do I start? I guess I will pinpoint to white water and/or TZ. Although if the price is right for the condition I am not picky.

#35 12 years ago

Getaway. I have a line on a nice one. I just have to fix my BK2K and sell it first.

#36 12 years ago

Nothing at the moment...
    But CAX will probably change my mind...

Or just like iceman... TSPPPlease!

I might just go back in time and find me a well loved 'Centaur' to call my own!
    That or see if BD would give up his HH!

#37 12 years ago
    Quoted from Hyperion:

Hey Dude You just missed a WH20 this last weekend just outside Sacramento for $1300!!!

Hate to hear that, I try to keep my eye out as much as possible. I would have jumped on it for $1300 without a doubt. Where was it listed?

#38 12 years ago

Came up on Sacramento craigslist on the 4th of july.

#39 12 years ago

It was posted right after the roadshow for $1600 thats still on there.

#40 12 years ago

Have a trade in the works for a MM. Hopefully I'll have it done around the same time Tron LE arrives.

#41 12 years ago
    Quoted from smassa:

Have a trade in the works for a MM

Nice,How many games are you trading for that?

#43 12 years ago

MM is a great game i had the chance to buy one locally but 8500 is kinda steep.

#44 12 years ago

Hmmmmm !!!!!!!!!

#45 12 years ago

Starting to track down a Transporter the Rescue .... going to be a difficult hunt.
    Have got a few contacts off Mr. pinball classifieds so far but both in the UK. First guy said he worked for UPS and could ship for cheap, so I asked for up close pics. He kept sending me non detailed pics of the machine and pushing to " move the transaction forward". Finally I asked him to take a pic of himself standing next to the game with one hand up with 3 fingers up ... he said he could'nt provide that picture. He told me "You just have to trust me"... I replyed that I was going to have to move on and look else where. He replyed back the next day asking much $$$ I could put together "so we can move this transaction forward". GOTTA KEEP HUNTING!!!

#46 12 years ago
    Quoted from Hyperion:

Starting to track down a Transporter the Rescue .... going to be a difficult hunt.
    Have got a few contacts off Mr. pinball classifieds so far but both in the UK. First guy said he worked for UPS and could ship for cheap, so I asked for up close pics. He kept sending me non detailed pics of the machine and pushing to " move the transaction forward". Finally I asked him to take a pic of himself standing next to the game with one hand up with 3 fingers up ... he said he could'nt provide that picture. He told me "You just have to trust me"... I replyed that I was going to have to move on and look else where. He replyed back the next day asking much $$$ I could put together "so we can move this transaction forward". GOTTA KEEP HUNTING!!

Mrpinball is nothing but a bunch of scams and thieves!! I would look
    somewhere else

#47 12 years ago
    Quoted from Hyperion:

Well since you seem really determined to want to jump stratospherically up the Pinside karma ladder on location posts alone, I guess I can help you out. Provided that you actually verified every single location by phone- and not by posting for postings sake. The "Round Table Pizza" in Fullerton does have a FT now... So I guess you are on the up and up.

So here is your reward Hyperion...
    There is/was a Transporter in decent/good condition on the floor at...
    http://ocgames.com/
    Talk it out!

#48 12 years ago

With limited space and having had most of the Bally, Williams and DE games that I wanted to own I'm into exploring Stern Games. Elvis, T3, POTC, BM, SM, Sopranos, TSPP. Top of the list is 24 (once they get older and cheaper) because I want to customize it. The Letters in front of the targets spell "Chloe and Mole", which I want to change to my name "Eddie Mole".
    I would also like to get my hands on the old Sterns Big Game as I always regret selling mine. I just love the game play.

#49 12 years ago
    Quoted from emo:

Top of the list is 24 (once they get older and cheaper) because I want to customize it. The Letters in front of the targets spell "Chloe and Mole", which I want to change to my name "Eddie Mole".

Haha, that's would be cool

#50 12 years ago

While I will probably set money aside for Nucore for my RFM, I am officially done for the year....But NEXT YEAR, I am probably gonna try and grab a Elvira and the Party Monsters, or another cool Steve Ritchie pin like F14 Tomcat or High Speed/The Getaway...While I wouldn't mind a SW Episode 1 to sit next to my RFM, I think I can get a whole lot more "pinball" for the money, so unless I can get a smoking deal on one, I will have to pass...

There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-pins-is-next-on-your-radar?responsive=0 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.