Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 69 posts
  • 47 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by gweempose
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Zizzle_POTC.jpg
    Connery.jpg

There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 12 years ago

TOTAN
    Simpsons party
    AFM
    RFM
    Dr Who
    Demo Man
    TFTC
    MB

The list seems endless. It is so much harder then a few years back when there did not seem to be as many collectors and games where easier to locate. As one pops at a reasonable price,in my area, I feel more compelled to purchase it. My wife says I am done but we will see.

#52 12 years ago

Trying to get TOM, then SS. Just missed out on a really nice CV. Would also like a mint CFTBL. Also would buy a WH20 and maybe TOTAN.

Might be the first of above that shows up for right price!

#53 12 years ago
    Quoted from Jnewton:

I am probably gonna try and grab a Elvira and the Party Monsters, or another cool Steve Ritchie pin like f14 tomcat or High Speed/The Getaway...

F14 what a game-awesome..............good choice.

#54 12 years ago

Really any game that's a reasonable price and within reasonable driving distance, but if i had to choose one right now it would be Fish Tales.

#55 12 years ago

I am keeping an eye for TOTAN around my area, just got back from Vegas pinball hall of fame and that is the one that I like the most.

1 month later
    #56 12 years ago

I really want to find a nice whirlwind or funhouse. An f-14 popped up recently in indy but we couldn't agree on price, I wish I could have snagged that.

#57 12 years ago

Anything that isn't a Zizzle and has flippers.

#58 12 years ago

I'm not sure what I'm going to get next...

Planning to sell off the No Fear, because I don't really play it that much. Not sure what to get after that to complement Twilight Zone. Part of me wants to get NGG, but I think that would make my collection too Lawlor-y - his machines have a definite style to them... 2/3 pins being Lawlor pins would be fine, but 2/2 wouldn't leave me with enough variety.

Anyone got any suggestions on what would complement a TZ well?

Quoted from captainadam_21:

Anything that isn't a Zizzle

What is a "Zizzle"? I've heard that here a few times, but the pinside database doesn't list it - is it a machine that's not listed, or a term for some sort of undesirable machine?

#59 12 years ago

What is a "Zizzle"?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zizzle

They produced a few very inexpensive pins that were aimed exclusively at the home market. I believe Jpop designed them all. Here's an example ...

Zizzle_POTC.jpgZizzle_POTC.jpg

#60 12 years ago

If this DW deal works out then probably a Tommy or BSD. I'm working my way up

#61 12 years ago

^^
    I own that Zizzle. Its merciless taunting haunts me in my dreams as does Orlando Bloom's dreamy gaze.

#62 12 years ago

Was totally ready to buy a nice looking Pinbot. Shot down by the Mrs.

#63 12 years ago

I bought my first DMD game a few months back so I'm a little low on cash at the moment.

I'm now in search for my first EM game. I'm looking for an affordable/non-restored 1 player Gottlieb, as I understand those are easy to learn on.

#64 12 years ago

1. The X-Files
    2. Lost in Space
    3. Stargate

I should have 1 & 2 in late feb 2012.

#65 12 years ago

I really want an I500 bad. Canr really afford to splurge right now but it will be mine someday.

#66 12 years ago

I would like to get a SW or JP when I have enough....or save up for both!!

#67 12 years ago
    Quoted from emo:

With limited space and having had most of the Bally, Williams and DE games that I wanted to own I'm into exploring Stern Games. Elvis, T3, POTC, BM, SM, Sopranos, TSPP. Top of the list is 24 (once they get older and cheaper) because I want to customize it. The Letters in front of the targets spell "Chloe and Mole", which I want to change to my name "Eddie Mole".
    I would also like to get my hands on the old Sterns Big Game as I always regret selling mine. I just love the game play.

Update: In the last couple of weeks since that post I have turned up a T3 and LW3. I guess 3 is my lucky number.

#68 12 years ago
    Quoted from JWS64:

1. The X-files
    2. Lost In Space
    3. Stargate

A fellow sci-fi fan. Nice!

#69 12 years ago
    Quoted from rdonohue13:

I really want an I500 bad.

I'm with you there. I500 if VERY high up on my wishlist!

There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-pins-is-next-on-your-radar/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.