(Topic ID: 253469)

What Pin(s) Have You Owned More Than Once?

By molspin

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 46 posts
  • 45 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jokerpoker
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jediturtle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#40 4 years ago

Judge Dredd - bought and sold twice. Didn't especially want to sell either, but ended up part of trade deals for something better.

Stern Star Trek - bought and sold twice (one premium, one pro). I have a lot of love for the game, but the generic code and easy access to others to play led it to being left go twice. Wouldn't be surprised to have another someday, preferably the LE I've always wanted deep down.

Stern Star Wars - bought (the same one) twice. Sold way too hastily, and regretted it instantly. Thankfully was able to buy the same one back when the buyer was done with it a few months later. (Hopefully) will not make that mistake again.

Spider-Man - bought twice. First was a heavily routed original. Loved the game so much I wanted a perfect one, and that was right when the vault came out. Still not sure if the vault is an upgrade...there are things I like better about each of them.

Deadpool (doesn't really count yet, but it will... )- sold my pro, intending to upgrade quickly to the premium. Unfortunately that isn't happening as quickly as I wanted it to, but it will happen. Still targeting a premium, but if I ended up with another pro I will not be heartbroken. Either way, getting this one back in the collection is top of my wishlist.

There are a few others that I definitely wouldn't mind finding their way back home either...Walking Dead, Avengers, Iron Man, Black Knight, No Fear, probably others too. Most that I have sold were out of necessity to afford something new, rather than not liking them anymore. Just so many great games out there, and not enough money and space for all of them!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 280.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.95
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

5,299 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grandview, MO
€ 24.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 218.00
$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Watertown, MA
3,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Lancaster, OH
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jediturtle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-pins-have-you-owned-more-than-once?tu=jediturtle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.