Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 146 posts
  • 91 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by pinkid
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

sherlock-holmes-basil-rathbone-1892-1967-english-actor-6192721.jpg.cf (resized).jpg
    F109AEC0-190E-4892-8D88-277A258739D3.gif
    hfdxh (resized).jpg
    large (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider snyper2099.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#49 5 years ago

My looking for locally list is fairly long... Here's some that are actually possible to find:
    Barracora
    Firepower II
    Medusa
    Superman
    Star Race
    Transformers Pro
    Radical!

And 3 from the "unlikely to find" list:
    Warlok
    Dragonfist
    BlackBelt (Zac)

I would consider TRADING the following pins I HAVE but, I'm not really interested in selling them:
    Stern Nugent
    Nice Dr. Who with no fade
    Fireball
    Space Shuttle project machine

Also, regarding the topic, it is much more likely to line up or spot a three way trade with this type of thread... Especially if you list what you have that you would consider letting go. I've actually made it happen once on RGP but that was years ago, well before Pinside.

The other problem is that there are 50 people looking for a Star Gazer or a Quicksilver. You might as well be looking for a nugget of gold in a tree.

#118 5 years ago
    Quoted from HighProtein:

But no it's not a $3k game!

The people buying them disagree.

I feel this way about a lot of titles but hey, TOM and TOTAN are apparently amazing games that are worth a bunch. I didn't buy them 15 years ago when they were 3 grand and I'm sure as hell not buying them now.

Why do you think THAT title is overpriced? Do you think Godzilla and Medusa are overpriced?

Getaway is a great game for 3K. Curious, what did you get for selling your Getaway?

3 weeks later
    #140 5 years ago

Here's some harder to find stuff I'm looking to trade for or buy:
    Dragonfist
    BlackBelt (Zac)
    Wolf Man
    Punky Willy
    Cerberus

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider snyper2099.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-pins-are-you-looking-for?tu=snyper2099 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.