Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 146 posts
  • 91 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by pinkid
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

sherlock-holmes-basil-rathbone-1892-1967-english-actor-6192721.jpg.cf (resized).jpg
    F109AEC0-190E-4892-8D88-277A258739D3.gif
    hfdxh (resized).jpg
    large (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dung.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#40 5 years ago

My main one is still a nice godzilla. In an ideal world I would trade my black knight or my sample dr who for games on my wishlist though, but who knows.

#45 5 years ago

Anyone think it would be more productive if people listed what they are debating letting go instead? That way you have a shot at getting something?

#122 5 years ago
    Quoted from DaveH:

If someone will pay $3k for it, it is a $3k game. I was pretty shocked when people started calling it a $2k game a few years back. And now any solid DMD title costs more than that. Welcome to the new world. Personally I'd love to go back to old pricing, but it won't happen. If there was a good solid copy of HS2 sitting at 2k, it would be gone before dinner.

Tired of people who want something, but won't pay for it. I don't care if you have to pay shipping. I don't care if you want to add some mods to it afterward and it will cost x amount. Sorry, doesn't change what I feel I can get with a little patience. Doesn't change how difficult it would be to replace it were I to just dump it. Don't chase after a good example, but expect a project price.

Good example of this is Black Knight. On here its a 1400 dollar game. 1k-1200 gets you a project lately at least around here. Asking prices continually are 2k or more and I see at least some of them sell. Some of the higher dollar ones are more, but the point is, why just give up hundred of dollars? If you turn around and want it back tomorrow you won't be finding it for 1400.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dung.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-pins-are-you-looking-for?tu=dung and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.