Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 146 posts
  • 91 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by pinkid
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

sherlock-holmes-basil-rathbone-1892-1967-english-actor-6192721.jpg.cf (resized).jpg
    F109AEC0-190E-4892-8D88-277A258739D3.gif
    hfdxh (resized).jpg
    large (resized).png
    There are 146 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
    #1 5 years ago

What game or games are you looking for if it was in the right condition for fair market value? Perhaps this can help a few people get some games from other pinsiders collections.

I have been looking for a Home Use only South Park to add to my collection.

*Of course people should always look at wanted classified ads here on Pinside and I always encourage people to donate and pay there fees for such a wonderful fourm.*

#2 5 years ago

I’m looking for a Monster Bash LE

My buddy Join_The_Cirqus is looking for 2 X-Files...

#3 5 years ago

Well I hope both of you find the games you are looking for.

#4 5 years ago

I wouldnt mind a nice Banzai Run at a good price.

#6 5 years ago

Congo. They seem to be coming up for sale less and less.

#7 5 years ago

Stern Cheetah please

#8 5 years ago

Monster Bash Remake LE

#9 5 years ago
    Quoted from ASOA:

*Of course people should always look at wanted classified ads here on Pinside and I always encourage people to donate and pay there fees for such a wonderful fourm.*

If that were the case, then why have this topic? It is all to easy to look in the market place and/or post a wanted ad. This looks like a way of trying to sidestep market place fees.
    It just doesn't look good.
    -Mike

#10 5 years ago
    Quoted from Grizlyrig:

If that were the case, then why have this topic? It is all to easy to look in the market place and/or post a wanted ad. This looks like a way of trying to sidestep market place fees.
    -Mike

Was coming here to say the same thing about posting a WTB ad. I don't necessarily agree with sidestepping fees, as someone that responds to your WTB ad doesn't necessarily have to pay the fees (from what I understand).

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from Grizlyrig:

-Mike

Not to mention the wishlist function in our profile .

#12 5 years ago
    Quoted from Grizlyrig:

-Mike

Maybe just another way to kick some ideas around? For example, I've got an Earthshaker I'd be willing to trade out. I don't have it listed anywhere and I'm not actively trying to trade it, but if maybe someone were to raise their hand they were specifically interested in one we could talk about it. I don't have it listed because I don't want a ton of messages asking me what I'll take in cash and if I'll ship it (no ).You are right though in that the Marketplace would likely just be easier to sort through at the end of the day.

#13 5 years ago

We also have our regional threads that people throw up, "I'll be listing XXX soon, let me know if you're interested."

Gives the locals/acquaintances first dibs before opening it up to the rest of the world.

#14 5 years ago
    Quoted from EricHadley:

Monster Bash Remake LE

And the remake after that. (For me)

#15 5 years ago

I always pay my fees and donate. Let's not get off topic. Support pinside. Where is your red heart.
    ❤+

#17 5 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:Deleted post

I do not agree with the whole not donating thing however in my opinion you have created one of the most amusing threads pinside has ever seen.

Name of the thread is:
    "Let's close this thread down"

Soooooo are you looking to add anything to your collection?

#18 5 years ago

For some reason I kinda want a Motordome.

#19 5 years ago

King Kong

#20 5 years ago

Williams Grand Prix at the moment

#21 5 years ago

LochNess Monster

#22 5 years ago

At some point an AC/DC Vault premium, or maybe Iron Maiden.

LTG : )

#23 5 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

At some point an AC/DC Vault premium, or maybe Iron Maiden.

I'm guessing you would not trade for that JJPOTC?

Kidding hope you find your games in the future. I have both and love them. Just waiting on my JJPOTC. Yharrrr!

#24 5 years ago

Here's the thing... I love hunting for games, negotiating a deal and making a road trip to pick up a new game. I also find auctions to be a rush. But I'm out of room and I love my current collection as is. However, that doesn't stop me from checking Craigslist, Pinside and Mr. Pinball every day.

So I've resolved that my next pin will be a mechanical 1930's game (like Rockola Jigsaw, Genco Official Baseball or Shyvers Cannon Fire) because I know that they're rare and challenging to find. It fills my need to hunt, but I'm far less likely to ever end the search.

#25 5 years ago

F-14 Tomcat

#26 5 years ago

#seewishlist

#28 5 years ago
    Quoted from ASOA:

I'm guessing you would not trade for that JJPOTC?

That would make tech support hard. Jack would likely ask where it is when he comes here for the launch party.

I don't need two AFM's, so at some point I'll sell the original and pick up a different title.

#29 5 years ago

Congo, White Water or Dracula.

#31 5 years ago

Congo, Shadow, IJTPA, WH20, EBD, you know the ones everyone is looking for.

#32 5 years ago

Radical, Medusa, Nineball, Frontier, Viking for me plz

#33 5 years ago

A reasonable priced local to me original Playboy would be nice.

#35 5 years ago

I'm on the hunt for a routed/players Revenge from Mars, Creature or maybe a Flintstones. Could even tackle a repairable one possibly.The first two have permanent invitations to stay at my house until the day I die. Flintstones I haven't played before, but I have some ideas for mods that could really be fun to work on. We found we really like Trudeau's designs, hence that being on possible list. There recently was a RFM for sale nearby in the Midwest I missed out on, only because it listed and sold two weeks before I had the money for it. Same thing happened with a Creature years ago. This is why I could never be a musician, my timing sucks! =P

#36 5 years ago

TSPP (somewhere close to home)

#38 5 years ago

Right now not much.
    Catacomb for sure, a couple of classic ballys.

#39 5 years ago

Would like to re-add a really, really nice EBD 1984 version to the collection..PM me if someone has one to move.

#40 5 years ago

My main one is still a nice godzilla. In an ideal world I would trade my black knight or my sample dr who for games on my wishlist though, but who knows.

#41 5 years ago
    Quoted from TomT:

TSPP (somewhere close to home)

There's over a dozen for sale in the northeast right now

#42 5 years ago

would love to trade my TSPP for a routed LOTR

#43 5 years ago

At the top of my list right now in the northeast:

Data East Star Wars
    A Bally 6803 game
    Laser War
    Robocop
    Dirty Harry
    Apollo 13

I'm not really looking for top dollar examples. Projects are fine. I'd also be interested in a EBD if one came along for the right price.

A friend also asked me to keep an eye out for a nice Cowpoke.

#44 5 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Would like to re-add a really, really nice EBD 1984 version to the collection..PM me if someone has one to move.

I have one of the nicest ones on Earth. I'll find you the second-nicest

#45 5 years ago

Anyone think it would be more productive if people listed what they are debating letting go instead? That way you have a shot at getting something?

#46 5 years ago

Looking for a rough players Addams family.
    I've been collecting parts for so long that I would feel bad for buying one that dosent need anything.

#47 5 years ago

Quicksilver (pipe dream), Robo-War, Surf N Safari

#48 5 years ago

Doctor who!!

#49 5 years ago

My looking for locally list is fairly long... Here's some that are actually possible to find:
    Barracora
    Firepower II
    Medusa
    Superman
    Star Race
    Transformers Pro
    Radical!

And 3 from the "unlikely to find" list:
    Warlok
    Dragonfist
    BlackBelt (Zac)

I would consider TRADING the following pins I HAVE but, I'm not really interested in selling them:
    Stern Nugent
    Nice Dr. Who with no fade
    Fireball
    Space Shuttle project machine

Also, regarding the topic, it is much more likely to line up or spot a three way trade with this type of thread... Especially if you list what you have that you would consider letting go. I've actually made it happen once on RGP but that was years ago, well before Pinside.

The other problem is that there are 50 people looking for a Star Gazer or a Quicksilver. You might as well be looking for a nugget of gold in a tree.

#50 5 years ago
    Quoted from DK:

I have one of the nicest ones on Earth. I'll find you the second-nicest

Fact. It's super crazy nice!

There are 146 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-pins-are-you-looking-for?hl=sinistarrett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.