Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 146 posts
  • 91 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by pinkid
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

sherlock-holmes-basil-rathbone-1892-1967-english-actor-6192721.jpg.cf (resized).jpg
    F109AEC0-190E-4892-8D88-277A258739D3.gif
    hfdxh (resized).jpg
    large (resized).png
    There are 146 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 5 years ago

Your a nice lady.

#102 5 years ago

bally star jet..bally vampire..gottlieb daisy may..and my holy grail williams 1964 mini golf

#103 5 years ago

Would love to find a black and white TZ. But there’s only one out there... for now.

#104 5 years ago

Does anyone have any Toppers they want to sell or are you looking for? I have the following.

Batman 66 Premium Topper NIB
    Batman 66 LE Projector add on NIB

Never used still in box. Ordered to many of them.

hfdxh (resized).jpghfdxh (resized).jpglarge (resized).pnglarge (resized).png Added over 6 years ago:

Batman 66 Premium Topper NIB 250.00 shipped
    Batman 66 LE Projector add on NIB 100.00 shipped

#105 5 years ago

One thing I just learned on here is that you cannot really tell if someone has donated to Pinside by their Avatar. You have to check their profile to really know. When you donate in someone else's name, The Donor does not show he donated via his Avatar. The person he donated for shows the donation via the Avatar.

#106 5 years ago
    Quoted from whthrs166:

One thing I just learned on here is that you cannot really tell if someone has donated to Pinside by their Avatar. You have to check their profile to really know. When you donate in someone else's name, The Donor does not show he donated via his Avatar. The person he donated for shows the donation via the Avatar.

So did you donate?

#107 5 years ago

Williams Rancho
    Williams Blue Chip
    Consider other Williams games with spinner (s) except Space Mission, Space Odyssey or Gran Prix.
    If some miracle occurs I will be glad to donate necessary funds to Pinside for making the purchase happen.

#108 5 years ago

Can’t really believe I’m about to say this... but I don’t think I’m looking for anything. Sold a few games and my wife’s a lil freaked out because I didn’t fill the empty spots. The stuff I wants is to expensive so hunger strike I guess?

#109 5 years ago

System 11s in the southeast and Deep South, and / or a CENTAUR, please holler at me.

#110 5 years ago

Iron Maiden LE or Premium
    Attack From Mars LE
    Indiana Jones Pinball Adventure
    Tron Pro (modded) or LE

#111 5 years ago
    Quoted from tilted81:

Can’t really believe I’m about to say this... but I don’t think I’m looking for anything. Sold a few games and my wife’s a lil freaked out because I didn’t fill the empty spots. The stuff I wants is to expensive so hunger strike I guess?

This is how I feel as well. Prices hit a tipping point with me.

#112 5 years ago

I'd like a HS2 as well,
    But no it's not a $3k game!

#114 5 years ago

IJPA
    SW Prem
    TWD Prem

#115 5 years ago

My work password changes every 30 days and doesn’t allow slight variations. Lately I’ve been making passwords out of something I want to buy and the price I want to pay for it, then treating that as permission to buy it within those 30 days. I rarely go through with it, and it’s never been a pin before. But right now it’s Black Rose.

#116 5 years ago

Now we know you're password BlackRose1500

#117 5 years ago
    Quoted from HighProtein:

I'd like a HS2 as well,

a nice one is 3k easy!! Add color, powder coat and it's close to 4!

; )

#118 5 years ago
    Quoted from HighProtein:

The people buying them disagree.

I feel this way about a lot of titles but hey, TOM and TOTAN are apparently amazing games that are worth a bunch. I didn't buy them 15 years ago when they were 3 grand and I'm sure as hell not buying them now.

Why do you think THAT title is overpriced? Do you think Godzilla and Medusa are overpriced?

Getaway is a great game for 3K. Curious, what did you get for selling your Getaway?

#119 5 years ago

I want a Walking Dead. At some point I will find the right opportunity and scoop one up.

And of course, Transformers. How the fudge have I never owned one??? I love the game. I was so excited that there was a nice copy at Pinburgh to play a bunch of games on. It's stupid and irrational, yet I still want it. No idea where I would put it, but I want it.

#120 5 years ago
    Quoted from HighProtein:

I'd like a HS2 as well,

If someone will pay $3k for it, it is a $3k game. I was pretty shocked when people started calling it a $2k game a few years back. And now any solid DMD title costs more than that. Welcome to the new world. Personally I'd love to go back to old pricing, but it won't happen. If there was a good solid copy of HS2 sitting at 2k, it would be gone before dinner.

#121 5 years ago
    Quoted from whthrs166:

Now He has one! I donated in his name. Call it a gift from Colorado. I have never sold anything on Pinside but I have bought plenty so I am over due.

The Pinside heart is turning into the AIDS ribbon on Seinfeld....

F109AEC0-190E-4892-8D88-277A258739D3.gifF109AEC0-190E-4892-8D88-277A258739D3.gif
    #122 5 years ago
    Quoted from DaveH:

If someone will pay $3k for it, it is a $3k game. I was pretty shocked when people started calling it a $2k game a few years back. And now any solid DMD title costs more than that. Welcome to the new world. Personally I'd love to go back to old pricing, but it won't happen. If there was a good solid copy of HS2 sitting at 2k, it would be gone before dinner.

Tired of people who want something, but won't pay for it. I don't care if you have to pay shipping. I don't care if you want to add some mods to it afterward and it will cost x amount. Sorry, doesn't change what I feel I can get with a little patience. Doesn't change how difficult it would be to replace it were I to just dump it. Don't chase after a good example, but expect a project price.

Good example of this is Black Knight. On here its a 1400 dollar game. 1k-1200 gets you a project lately at least around here. Asking prices continually are 2k or more and I see at least some of them sell. Some of the higher dollar ones are more, but the point is, why just give up hundred of dollars? If you turn around and want it back tomorrow you won't be finding it for 1400.

#123 5 years ago
    Quoted from dung:

Tired of people who want something, but won't pay for it. I don't care if you have to pay shipping. I don't care if you want to add some mods to it afterward and it will cost x amount. Sorry, doesn't change what I feel I can get with a little patience. Doesn't change how difficult it would be to replace it were I to just dump it. Don't chase after a good example, but expect a project price.
    Good example of this is Black Knight. On here its a 1400 dollar game. 1k-1200 gets you a project lately at least around here. Asking prices continually are 2k or more and I see at least some of them sell. Some of the higher dollar ones are more, but the point is, why just give up hundred of dollars? If you turn around and want it back tomorrow you won't be finding it for 1400.

This is a really good point, timing is a huge factor - sometimes you just gotta wait it out! When I need to sell because of space or I need the cash for something else, I lose money. If I wait it out, eventually the appropriate deal I’m looking for shows up.

#124 5 years ago

I am back to not wanting any games after finding a Space Shuttle. I just buy pins that look interesting when they come up and are convenient.
    Black Night 2000 is one that I've always wanted, but really was never given the opportunity to snag. I think I'm on the waiting list for one, though...

#125 5 years ago
    Quoted from ASOA:

So did you donate?

Yep, but you cant tell by looking at my Avatar. You get a nice little award from Pinside for donating in someone else's name. (didn't know that at the time) I think it would be nice if they would give you a heart of a different color for a donation in someone else's name like purple or blue or something

#126 5 years ago

After the latest update it's got to be Aerosmith

#127 5 years ago
    Quoted from jsyjay:

After the latest update it's got to be Aerosmith

Agreed Aerosmith is a strong title now. I just hope people find time to revisit this game so they do not miss out on alot of fun. It's nice they are still making this game new. Not sure Kiss will get the same love.

#128 5 years ago

looking for a Stern Stars

#129 5 years ago

I just said I wasn't looking, but I am.
    I want to find a Slugfest. I owned that game for a while, but not long enough.

#130 5 years ago

Flash Gordon please!

#132 5 years ago

Currently searching for Dungeons & Dragons, Cosmic Gunfight and Robo-War.

sherlock-holmes-basil-rathbone-1892-1967-english-actor-6192721.jpg.cf (resized).jpgsherlock-holmes-basil-rathbone-1892-1967-english-actor-6192721.jpg.cf (resized).jpg
    #133 5 years ago

Looking for a Gottlieb Rock Star . Please pm me privately. I will also offer a finders fee for a purchased referral.

1 week later
    #134 5 years ago
    Quoted from ASOA:

Does anyone have a HUO Southpark? Must be in Great shape. Can be modded or not? I just want to know if there is someone out there.

I have a HUO South Park with 497 plays. It is the 3rd one I have owned and is in NEW condition! I have the history back to NIB. Bought this game from a fellow pinsider.

#135 5 years ago
    Quoted from 68Pontinut:

I have a HUO South Park with 497 plays. It is the 3rd one I have owned and is in NEW condition! I have the history back to NIB. Bought this game from a fellow pinsider.

Responded to PM

#136 5 years ago

I’m looking for Lasercue first, then if someone has one of these for me to save on 2 for 1 shipping Black Hole, Barracorra, StarLight, Grand Lizard, Flash, Firepower. any condition considered

#137 5 years ago

Projects -
    Eight ball deluxe
    Fathom
    Frontier
    Paragon

#138 5 years ago

Look for a nice players Earthshaker. PM me if you have one. The ones currently listed on Pinside didn’t work out for me unfortunately. Would love to find one locally

#139 5 years ago

I am looking for a place to play Dialed In. The nearest location required me to drive 7hrs+ to reach the destination. In result, I can't play it anytime soon.

#140 5 years ago

Here's some harder to find stuff I'm looking to trade for or buy:
    Dragonfist
    BlackBelt (Zac)
    Wolf Man
    Punky Willy
    Cerberus

#141 5 years ago

Mother F-ing Doctor Who in the 3s...

#142 5 years ago

Looking for a Whirlwind at the moment. Everything that comes up is so nice and restored. I just want to play the damn game again.

#143 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pinrookie:

I am looking for a place to play Dialed In. The nearest location required me to drive 7hrs+ to reach the destination. In result, I can't play it anytime soon.

Where do you live? Come to my house and play one of the best games of all time!

#144 5 years ago

Medusa, and/or earthshaker.

#145 5 years ago
    Quoted from DK:

Where do you live? Come to my house and play one of the best games of all time!

Hi MeNaCeFiRe

Thank you for the offer. I am living in Auckland New Zealand. I just booked a ticket to go to Wellington. I will have a chance to play this amazing game in December.

#146 5 years ago

Bally Rolling Stones, Flash Gordon, and Frontier are at the top of my list. Eight Ball Deluxe, Evel Knievel, Centaur, Viking also considered. Maybe one day.........

There are 146 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-pins-are-you-looking-for/page/3?hl=erak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.