Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 146 posts
  • 91 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by pinkid
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

sherlock-holmes-basil-rathbone-1892-1967-english-actor-6192721.jpg.cf (resized).jpg
    F109AEC0-190E-4892-8D88-277A258739D3.gif
    hfdxh (resized).jpg
    large (resized).png
    There are 146 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 5 years ago

Actually nothing, because I really like what I own and can't see selling anything which I would need to do before buying another.

#52 5 years ago

Space Jet
    SS

#53 5 years ago
    Quoted from DK:

I’m looking for a Monster Bash LE
    My buddy Join_The_Cirqus is looking for 2 X-Files...

My Buddy MeNaCeFiRe has the best wife... Not sure I know any other wife who would allow a pinball machine in the bathroom...
    Crazy

#54 5 years ago

I would like a nice earthshaker and a taxi

#55 5 years ago
    Quoted from Only_Pinball:

Fact. It's super crazy nice!

You guys are killing me! Haha! Just find that second nicest one and I’ll be good then

#56 5 years ago

Evel Knievel, Playboy, or Joker Poker are next for me. Possibly a Medusa.

#57 5 years ago

I like this thread. See if you have something someone is asking for then check their profile for games then make offer via pm if need be....

I'm looking for virtual pin with force feedback and potentially Alien......

#58 5 years ago

Haunted house and a hercules..

#59 5 years ago

I would love a Funhouse. Fish Tales also high on the list.

#61 5 years ago

Just one last one on the last, Bally's Bigfoot.

John

#62 5 years ago

Fish tales
    DM
    AC/DC Prem Vault

Might even trade my IJ

#63 5 years ago

Flash Gordon.

#64 5 years ago

NGG
    Fish Tales
    Iron Man
    Congo
    Shadow

#65 5 years ago

What’s the point of this thread? Seems like moderators should close it down.....bypassing the market. Gotta love ASOA the spammer.

#67 5 years ago

Godzilla always

#68 5 years ago
    Quoted from EricHadley:

What’s the point of this thread? Seems like moderators should close it down.....bypassing the market. Gotta love ASOA the spammer.

I do not like the accusations. No one is bypassing the market. This thread is to show what some people have an interest in. That's it. If you see a few people that are looking for a game you are on the fence with selling. Now might be a good time for you to place that classified ad. I always support and donate. I always pay my fees. I do not like the comment you have made. If you do not like my threads perhaps you should find something else to read. Seems like more then a few people are liking this thread. Please do not try to ruin it. Where is your heart? Perhaps it might be time to donate again.

#69 5 years ago

I like this thread....I always make an annual donation to pinside, no buying/selling strings attached. And if I sell some stuff here, I give bigger donation. I like to believe most everyone on this forum are standup enthusiasts and do the same.

#70 5 years ago
    Quoted from EricHadley:

Like the “what’s for sale in St Louis” type threads are any different? Come on!

#71 5 years ago

Seems like a lot of donators posting and having fun.

#72 5 years ago

I'd love to find a routed AFM to restore. WH20, BSD, Harlem Globetrotters, Paragon, Viking and many more. I like threads like this. I wish Pinside would install a section on your profile page of games you will sell of trade like they have on Klov.

#73 5 years ago

Bally Supersonic! Pweeease.

#74 5 years ago
    Quoted from EricHadley:

Coming from the guy that has no donation heart. Please.

#75 5 years ago

Agreed:
    a nice Supersonic
    would look great next to my Viking
    Classic Stern would be a Catacomb
    Need a Williams to complete my diverse, non-biased collection and that would be a Blackout
    Modern Stern would be a Spidey
    Always on the lookout for a Fathom, although I am afraid I may not be able to afford one any longer

#76 5 years ago
    Quoted from EricHadley:

If someone wants to bypass the market all they have to do is say it sold somewhere else. I would not do that however I know it happens all the time. I see nothing wrong with this thread and it's no different then the regional for sale threads.

#77 5 years ago
    Quoted from Madmax541:

Fish tales
    DM
    AC/DC Prem Vault
    Might even trade my IJ

Looking for a vault Luci?

#78 5 years ago
    Quoted from EricHadley:

It's a discussion thread. There's nothing wrong with it.

It's fun to have threads like this every once in a while. Maybe one person has a game they were debating on selling, but didn't really feel like listing it--and then saw someone post that they were interested in that title. That might help two people out in the community.

I have a few titles I'm wavering on, but wouldn't necessarily go through the trouble yet of making an ad for them. But if someone mentioned they were specifically looking for it, I might connect up with them.

I've also seen a couple times where people have worked out 3 and 4-way trades to get games to people who were looking for them. I think there may have also been a 5-way trade once.

If Pinside then helps facilitate a sale/trade without an actual ad, I know several people who just throw a few bucks towards the site as a donation. Some people are generous like that. Also, if the other person you're working with doesn't have a red heart, you can give them one by donating in their name.

#79 5 years ago

My restored FG might be going up for sale. I’ll know by the end of the weekend

#80 5 years ago
    Quoted from BoJo:

If someone wants to bypass the market all they have to do is say it sold somewhere else. I would not do that however I know it happens all the time. I see nothing wrong with this thread and it's no different then the regional for sale threads.

Yes, it's basically on the honor system. Folks list games in multiple places, so they don't always sell as the result of being listed on Pinside--I do the same thing.

However, we do address that issue from time to time with habitual abusers of the system, and their marketplace privileges can be revoked if it continues to be a repeat problem with a particular individual.

Donations and marketplace fees help keep the site up and running. So, for the hours and hours most people spend visiting the site every week (or month, or even every day), or for a completed game sale, a couple bucks isn't a whole lot to ask.

Anyway, who else has something they are looking for?

#81 5 years ago

A HUO Quicksilver.

That would be a sweet find

#82 5 years ago

BOPP and AFM just south of Chicago

#83 5 years ago
    Quoted from DK:

Looking for a vault Luci?

Luci would be good.

#84 5 years ago

People helping People.

#85 5 years ago

Have a players (but nice) Earthshaker for trade (+/- cash). Looking for JP, No Fear, Baywatch, Roadshow...maybe monopoly.

Could also include a nice Flash but the arrow inserts need replaced. I have them just haven't done it yet.

Both games working good.

#86 5 years ago

Call me crazy, but I’d love to get a Stern Indy

#87 5 years ago
    Quoted from Coz:

Call me crazy, but I’d love to get a Stern Indy

You're crazy!

#88 5 years ago

When I walk in a location I look for the ones with the start button blinkin green! Free credits baby!!

And then u go to play and instantly notice the sling shot rubber laying in the outlane!

#89 5 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

When I walk in a location I look for the ones with the start button blinkin green! Free credits baby!!
    And then u go to play and instantly notice the sling shot rubber laying in the outlane!

Hey it's still a free game.

#90 5 years ago

I'm noticing a real lack of pins available in the Iowa area. Right now there's a T2 nicely priced but it is in PA Isn't that always the case?

T2
    Scared Stiff
    Black Hole

I don't expect pristine condition. Rough cab / non shopped is okay at reasonable price. I do prefer it is at least 90-100% working but that's also flexible depending on what is wrong with it(if known) and price.

The wife has given double thumbs up to get a Dialed In - but I'm not quite ready to drop that kind of cash.

#91 5 years ago

Would love to trade my TSPP for an ATMr.

Has less than 1000 plays and is the 2007 model, nvram nuclear rails, colordmd, cliffy set, comet led set, full Sparky mod line, pinblades, etc.

#92 5 years ago

Would love CQ examples of Quicksilver and Lightning and Freefall and Stars and Galaxy and Wild Fyre

#93 5 years ago

would someone Please sell me a nice Data East Time Machine ?

#94 5 years ago

Does anyone have a HUO Southpark? Must be in Great shape. Can be modded or not? I just want to know if there is someone out there.

#95 5 years ago

I'm down to 5 I want.
    Quicksilver
    Stargazer
    Seawhich
    Big game
    9 ball

#96 5 years ago

Currently looking for a Flash Gordon and Medusa.

#97 5 years ago

Radical, White Water, X-Men

#98 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

I'm down to 5 I want.
    Quicksilver
    Stargazer
    Seawhich
    Big game
    9 ball

Four of those five are really tough to find, especially in good condition. Good luck to you. Go for Big Game first and see how lucky you can get on the others. There was a gorgeous Nine Ball in Canada recently, happy hunting.

#99 5 years ago

I have many AAB EMs in Upstate N.Y. and enjoy making trades.
    I guess I kinda have an eye out for a C.C. "Thing"..
    "Space Walk" for sure, but not counting on getting many responses
    on that..
    Edit: Also a Bally "All Star Bowler". I enjoyed playing one more so than
    I thought I would..

#100 5 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

Coming from the guy that has no donation heart. Please

Now He has one! I donated in his name. Call it a gift from Colorado. I have never sold anything on Pinside but I have bought plenty so I am over due.

There are 146 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-pins-are-you-looking-for/page/2?hl=dee-bow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.