Screen Shot 2021-01-19 at 6.56.55 PM (resized).png
Screen Shot 2021-01-19 at 6.57.34 PM (resized).png
B9B84C1E-C9E9-4B1A-95EA-E16965688F80 (resized).jpeg
458C795D-11D4-4032-96C2-52718819B989 (resized).jpeg
Screen Shot 2019-01-25 at 1.34.05 PM (resized).png
Screen Shot 2019-01-25 at 10.57.08 AM (resized).png
Screen Shot 2019-01-25 at 10.06.55 AM (resized).png
FCDB21EA-948E-431D-BF19-AC70CC9A1B8B (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ryanbrooks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#80 5 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

I had similar results. Very big bummer since I like the game.

If I remember right, F-14 earned when TopGun was the craze and then pretty much hit the wall. Seems like dad had 4 or 5 of them? I wasn’t but 6 but I thought it was the coolest pinball ever.

I bought 3 new Sterns for the route last year. Aerosmith, Iron Maiden and Deadpool. Deadpool has by far been the slowest. Maiden is consistent and above average. Aerosmith has been in 2 locations and has been excellent in both. I enjoy everything about the game other than the stupid clown animations. I takes a 9.5/10 rated game to a 5. I think more people around here prefer the music of Aerosmith to Maiden.

I’m still disgusted that there hasn’t been a RawTalk code update for Deadpool. There was so much potential and we got a G-rated game. That would’ve driven the revenues!

10 months later
#92 4 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

There is a list in Play Meter magazine, isn’t there? Not sure who they are asking and how big the sample size is.

PlayMeter and Replay have always had “longevity points” for the equipment polls. It’s based off the frequency in which a title is on the list. IIRC, TAF had more longevity points than any other pinball. Games like Daytona USA and Area 51 usually had the most for video game titles.

I still get those magazines, but I can’t tell you the last time I read one.

Quoted from PINQUEST:

THEME THEME THEME!!!!

Theme is 50% of it. Location is the other.

2 months later
#130 4 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

I will say Stranger things is doing well but monster bash LE is by far the top earner.

Monster Bash SE is our top. And because of the amount of play, commands the most service calls! Leaving one on it now.

1 year later
#214 2 years ago

Pre-pandemic, Monster Bash remake CE was out earning an “A” jukebox! Pre-pandemic, several pins were earning well. Fast forward 18 months…music, pool and cranes (good luck finding product though) are exceptional right now. Golden Tee and pinball are absolutely flat. All I can figure is people bought pins and GTs for their homes during all this? Or our pin and GT players found new venues? I’m really not upset though. GTs bring top dollar to home buyers and I don’t think I have to tell anyone here about the state of the pinball market…

1 year later
#324 9 months ago
Quoted from Vernisious:

Can anybody recommend a coin changer machine? There's a big difference in prices. I'd like one with a reliable dba or a replaceable dba if that goes down.

Depends on the coin capacity you’re after, but usually an AC2001 will do whatever you need. If you can, order it with an MEI rather than the Pyramid. If not, immediately throw the pyramid in the trash and replace it with an MEI

#326 9 months ago
Quoted from oldbaby:

Do operators care about ball times being too long? It seems like any connection between ball times and revenue would be extremely difficult to measure or detect, because of all the confounding factors.

Yes and no. Some games are just longer playing (Deadpool) and some are shorter (Borg designs). You strive to make the game fun, fair, and leaving the player wanting more. I’ve always felt a game where the player says “I know I can do better the next game” tends to earn the best.

#345 9 months ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Thanks Lloyd. Also an option for a MB. I can put my SM on location too. Just need to work out whether to stick with everything IC or not. Maybe that’s not as important unless it’s a barcade.

Monster Bash earns. It out earns Godzilla and all other Sterns on our route. Keep in mind, we’re operating pins in street locations-no more than two per location. We’ve got a MBrSE that’s had over 20k plays and it’s a tank!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinsburg, WV
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ryanbrooks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-pins-are-earning-well-right-now?tu=ryanbrooks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.