Screen Shot 2021-01-19 at 6.56.55 PM (resized).png
Screen Shot 2021-01-19 at 6.57.34 PM (resized).png
B9B84C1E-C9E9-4B1A-95EA-E16965688F80 (resized).jpeg
458C795D-11D4-4032-96C2-52718819B989 (resized).jpeg
Screen Shot 2019-01-25 at 1.34.05 PM (resized).png
Screen Shot 2019-01-25 at 10.57.08 AM (resized).png
Screen Shot 2019-01-25 at 10.06.55 AM (resized).png
FCDB21EA-948E-431D-BF19-AC70CC9A1B8B (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrivelli.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

I have 8 games I can rotate out on route into 4 spots. Dirty Harry, Cirqus Voltaire, Scared Stiff, Whitewater, Avatar, AC/DC, Deadpool and Iron Maiden.
Dirty Harry did meh.
Circus Voltaire was pretty steady but has been declining lately
Scared Stiff is steady too but did real well at Halloween (go figure)
Whitewater continues to kill it every time I collect. I've actually paid for that game over multiple times.
Avatar seemed to do real well too. Steadily out-earned CV and SS all the time, but not by much.
AC/DC never really did well, kinda like DH. I thought this would have been a money maker. Oye!
Deadpool raked in almost as much money as 3 games combined in 2 weeks! I've never had a game earn like that!
Iron Maiden is heading out on route this week to replace CV. I suspect it will give DP a run for it's money...
EDIT: If you are interested in seeing the DP haul...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/32#post-4796350

Thanks for sharing that, the images are neat to see a coinbox all loaded up!

#64 5 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

I was doing collections on paper/spreadsheets at first. Not too long in, I built myself a webapp for doing collections. So yes, I have that for all my games. I've been talking to other operators about using it. Everyone seems interested, but doesn't really want to pay anything for it...so for now it's just for me.

The initial reaction on the reveal wasn't good, and I didn't like the game when I played it, so I didn't buy one. A friend had been helping me out a lot at that location, so I let him buy a game to put in there. It was Star Wars, and was the number one earner for like a year and a half straight. Doh!!!
All the non-pinheads that walk in go straight for it, complain that it's a dollar, and play it anyway. Here is the last 9 collections
[quoted image]
That huge spike is over New Years, where the bar is a packed dance floor with hundreds of people who didn't come for the games. Notice that the other games saw no change...just Star Wars.

Sweet tracking! Anyone who wants to be a successful op should have something like this to be honest. Most who don't want to pay for it aren't serious ops or will be easily overtaken. There are several big ops here who use online tracking they made for themselves and have all slowly pushed out a lot of "old timers". It's neat because they have incorporated easier ways to report stuck balls, problems etc. People aren't calling some # as often as you'd hope on the glass so this is awesome. Ryan is a smart dude and clearly knows what he is doing. Can't wait to see you dominate the pin op scene in all of colorado!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 25.95
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Trade
$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Wanted
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

6,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Murrieta, CA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrivelli.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-pins-are-earning-well-right-now?tu=jrivelli and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.