4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by LTG
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ruralcollector.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 4 years ago

+1 for contracting with an operator. Every restaurant/bar owner I know has little time to deal with some of the challenges that pinball machines bring. They can become a real PITA, even for experienced technicians. A non working pinball is also a poor reflection on the restaurant/bar itself. Why concern yourself with pinball tediousness when you can focus your energy on B I G picture things and get paid to have someone route their pinballs in your establishment? Do what you do best and outsource the rest. Just my .02

For my route I like to compliment a newer game with an older game. I have a Deadpool and a Tales From the Crypt (for the month of October) currently at a brewery and they get played quite well. My theory is that an older $.50 per play game up sells the the newer pins that are $1 plays. I trade the lesser expensive game in and out as the ROI is usually a lot better and it keeps things fresh while I chip away at that NIB Stern. Good luck and hope everything works out

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ruralcollector.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-pins-are-best-for-a-bar-amp-grill?tu=ruralcollector and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.