Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 51 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Blackbeard
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 51 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 12 years ago

I'm looking for a new pinball and I always jump from one to another, one time it is MB then I'm like no no, it is IJ and keep changing my mind :s

do you know what exactly you getting next ?

#2 12 years ago

Working on getting a Demoman, but I doubt it will work out....to far away, many hurdles...

#3 12 years ago

LOTR for me, then between SM and TF

#4 12 years ago

any DMD project machine that comes along for the right price...

#5 12 years ago

Ideally, my wish list.

Realistically, whatever comes up next.

#6 12 years ago

I would like to re-visit some of the DE games I used to have-maybe LAH, or I maybe a T2. It depends what comes up. I was very tempted by an Elvira and the Party Monsters today but managed to resist her charms.

#7 12 years ago

I put a deposit down on a Swords of Fury from Gusphan. Just waiting to work out a deal on a house before I can get it.

#8 12 years ago

Hey,

I don't have anything on the go immediately, but if something came up and the price was right, I'd look into it. With that said, the machine that's been on the books for a while has a bit of a back story behind it.

My sister had wanted to go to Hawaii for a long time (I'm thinking since high school; maybe before?). For my sister's 30th birthday, my Mom took her. I'm not huge on travel, and would like something for my 30th birthday, but would much rather have a "thing" than a trip. So, I rolled the idea past her of getting a Simpsons Pinball Party, and that looks like the plan for the time being. With that said, it might not come right at my birthday, as I want to get my basement finished off beforehand, but if the basement is all done as of March, that will be the next machine (provided I can find a home-use only one reasonably close by). That's the plan, at least...

Luke

#9 12 years ago

Tron:LE baby! Cannot wait

#11 12 years ago

Could be tempted by WH20, TAF, CV, SS, MB, TZ, CFTBL.........it's finding one in very nice condition for a very nice price

#12 12 years ago

Would like to add Iron Man, but I'm still a year or so away.

#13 12 years ago

Saving up to buy an A lister. Thinking TAF, AFM, I would also like to look at a FH. I got a link to a vendor company. Going to try to sere what they have for sale.

#14 12 years ago

My sights are set on a WH20. I was going to wait until next year but I just can't.

#15 12 years ago
    Quoted from PwninShiznat:

Tron:LE baby! Cannot wait

Color me jealous. I want one so bad, but its gonna be a while.

#17 12 years ago

BSD or Creech or FT or SS are on my wish list.

#18 12 years ago

Dunno it will be whatever comes up first. Right now I am looking for one. As soon as I get my jp finished it will go up for sale so I can buy another.

#19 12 years ago
    Quoted from dung:

Dunno it will be whatever comes up first

aint that the truth!

#20 12 years ago

Going to get Charlies Angels today. My next expensive pin will be WOZ but it is already ordered. After that I want SM.

#21 12 years ago

BSD, TAF, or MB, which ever I can find first when I'm ready to buy. WOZ is on order, but I have a feeling I'll get something else before it gets here

#22 12 years ago

If something in the 1500 to 1800 range comes by..........then DM, JM, DH, or I500. But have my sights set on SM or LOTR for next spring.

#23 12 years ago

Transformers le than WOZ

#24 12 years ago

TZ, TAF, AFM or FH.

Or whatever someone needs to store at my house to hide from their wife.

#25 12 years ago
    Quoted from The_Gorilla:

TZ, TAF, AFM or FH.

Or whatever someone needs to store at my house to hide from their wife.

Im with you on those titles - but I might throw in a SM or another System 11 like ES or F14

#26 12 years ago

Just ordered a Transformers LE supposed to get it by thanksgiving, can't wait!!

#27 12 years ago
    Quoted from rushinconcert:

Just ordered a Transformers LE supposed to get it by thanksgiving, can't wait!!

Congrats rushinconcert! You must be pretty stoked let us know how you like it.

#28 12 years ago

I want either a whirlwind or Black Hole

#29 12 years ago

Great, now i gotta worry about you snagging a FH or AFM if it's in my backyard, huh? If it isn't me, it might as well be you though.

#30 12 years ago

I would drive out your way davewth for a decent FH

#31 12 years ago

I'm eyeing a HS2 right now.

#32 12 years ago

I really want a SM but wow are they pricey. Must ,,,,not,,,buy....

#33 12 years ago

a list for me

#34 12 years ago
    Quoted from pinheadpuckguy:

I would drive out your way davewth for a decent FH

all the good pins are in MPLS

#35 12 years ago

Hmmmm !!! ..Whatever come's around or catches my eye .. Something I haven't had yet..

#36 12 years ago

I guess my problem is I don't have my eye set on 1 machine. But just a deal on a machine I like. So a checkpoint came up...thinking of nabbing it..

#37 12 years ago

Been looking for a MB and just made a deal for one today!

#38 12 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

Been looking for a MB and just made a deal for one today!

That is sweet! Congrats!!!

#39 12 years ago

I really want my next pin to be a Williams/Bally era Lawlor.

#40 12 years ago

Tron LE being delivered wednesday.

#41 12 years ago

That damned elusive WH20 eventually, but I just sent out an email for a Stern Big Game. We'll see I guess...

#42 12 years ago

Got the Charlies Angels today, thinking about a T2 to chrome out now. AF just turned up but I don't have the money to spend on it now.

#43 12 years ago

wh20 , would not mind a monsterbash, af, or mm either,,, prob have overlooked stern up to now,, tspp, sm, passed on a nice rbion ( may have been a mistake )

#44 12 years ago

Seriously, anything that is priced fairly enough that i can buy it and come out close to even on i will buy unless i already know i hate it. pins are getting hard to find, as if you guys don't already know that!

#45 12 years ago

Tales of the Arabian Nights, and a Steve Richie signed T2 if all works out (fingers crossed)

#46 12 years ago
    Quoted from TomGWI:

Transformers le than WOZ

Ditto

#47 12 years ago

Agreed to buy a Tron LE today Fell in love with the lightshow.

#48 12 years ago

I'm getting a Creature from the Black Lagoon, and looking forward to it!

#49 12 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

I want either a Whirlwind or Black Hole

Buy my BH.

#50 12 years ago

STTNG, Today, Hooray, I hope...

There are 51 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-pinball-you-are-getting-next and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.