(Topic ID: 173420)

What pinball would you like to see a sequel of?

By Pinballlew

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 131 posts
  • 93 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by frunch
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_7082 (resized).JPG
image-3 (resized).jpg
image-2 (resized).jpg
NAVEL (resized).jpg

There are 131 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 3 years ago

TFTC since the series is returning to TNT during 4th quarter in 2017

#52 3 years ago

Flash 2? Steve Ritchie's Opus?

#53 3 years ago

I think a Blade Runner pin would have a Tron feel to it, so id be ok with that..

#54 3 years ago

Well I sure would like to see a sequel to Frontier also.

#55 3 years ago

The Terminator on JJP platform.

WCS could also be great as in a nib FIFA worldcup pin.

#56 3 years ago

Earthshaker 2. Think shaker motor on steroids... The sinking Institute won't be an oversized drop targe but more like a MM castle dropping below the pf. But please, no Pat Lawlor, I hate stop and go ball flow.

#58 3 years ago

Hard Body and Bad Girls!

Actually,

HS III
A New James Bond
Haunted House II
AFM II

#59 3 years ago

Roadshow 2 (with 3 heads)!

#60 3 years ago

South Park. Like Simpsons all the best episodes came after the first pin.

#61 3 years ago

I would like to see a new/multiball version of Cyclone.Hurricane just didn't capture the essence of cyclone for me as much as I'd hoped for its lineage.

#62 3 years ago

How about The Night Gallery, which would be sequel of Twilight zone from when the show came back on in color with new name, still was hosted by Rod Sterling but did not do as well on TV but would it work for a pin so we could get more TZ quotes.

#63 3 years ago

How about a new monster bash with music from recent rock bands ....

#64 3 years ago

Future Spa.

This answer would also double for a thread like, "What pin would you like to be a real thing?"

#65 3 years ago

centaur3 with ramps and a dmd... imagine bar fight multiball..

#66 3 years ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

centaur3 with ramps and a dmd... imagine bar fight multiball..

Would a Centaur game really need ramps? I thought the straightforward layout was part of the appeal...

#67 3 years ago
Quoted from oropuro:

new LCD in the third installment
"Assault on Mars, this time we take it to them!"

But only if it's on the P3.
I don't want to see this title butchered by PPS / CCG.

#68 3 years ago

Black Knight 3000

#69 3 years ago

"Vengeance From Venus"

The planets team us to take us out. Venetians are sexy female aliens with chain smoker voices because of their atmosphere.

Could update a lot of the jokes:

"Get every available man!" (Female soldier) "and women?" "Oh that's right... Dag gummit"

"Bill, you gotta come see this!"

"We'll build a wall around our planet, and make the Martians pay for it!'

#70 3 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

"Vengeance From Venus"
The planets team us to take us out. Venetians are sexy female aliens with chain smoker voices because of their atmosphere.
"Get every available man!" (Female soldier) "and women?" "Oh that's right... Dag gummit"

Too bad Cher is moving to Jupiter otherwise she might be able to help out.

#71 3 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

"Vengeance From Venus"

Might I suggest Game #5 ? :cue evil laugh:

#72 3 years ago

After channeling my inner Odin, I would have to go with Fireball 3.

#73 3 years ago

I second Fireball 3.
Haunted House with music from the Exorcist
4 Million BC with mechanical dino raptor

#74 3 years ago

I would love to see a third in the black knight series although I will disagree with pinside's black knight and say I don't want it to be based on monty python. I want it to be a true sequel in the black knight series. The things that made the first and second black knight cool like the 2 tier playfield and kick ass music, but with more bells and whistles like what you find on the games of today.

My other vote would be high speed 3. High speed is a classic, and I love high speed 2. Its time to bring it back around again for this generation. Awesome fast flow gameplay, cool car stuff, and more running from the cops themed action!

#75 3 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

My other vote would be high speed 3. High speed is a classic, and I love high speed 2. Its time to bring it back around again for this generation. Awesome fast flow gameplay, cool car stuff, and more running from the cops themed action!

Mustang has a police chase mode if you like running from the cops. I kind of doubt there will be a HS3 since there have been lots of racing themes since HS2 including Corvette, Viper Night Drivin', Full Throttle, Harley Davidson, and Mustang.

#76 3 years ago
Quoted from kst8cat:

there have been lots of racing themes since HS2 including Corvette, Viper Night Drivin', Full Throttle, Harley Davidson, and Mustang.

Yes, but they are not Steve Ritchie High Speed games !!

#77 3 years ago

This was someone else's suggestion but I'll put it in this thread as well.

Vacation America 2: Electric Boogaloo.

#78 3 years ago

Black Knight 3000......The Apocalypse.

#79 3 years ago
Quoted from kst8cat:

After channeling my inner Odin, I would have to go with Fireball 3.

Funny, I was just thinking about a sequel to Fashion Show. But bringing it into the 21st century would require some thing more along the lines of using Victoria's Secret models.

#80 3 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Im soo in !!

#81 3 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Btw...love the avatar !!

#82 3 years ago

Sequels? Given recent releases of: Whoa Nellie, Ghost Busters, and Batman 66, we might be looking at prequels soon.

Let's start with the original Tron.

#83 3 years ago

Millionaire to Billionaire!

#84 3 years ago

Funhouse 2 - Rudy's Revenge
"Hey it's only pinball..............but now it's personal"

#85 3 years ago
Quoted from kst8cat:

Mustang has a police chase mode if you like running from the cops. I kind of doubt there will be a HS3 since there have been lots of racing themes since HS2 including Corvette, Viper Night Drivin', Full Throttle, Harley Davidson, and Mustang.

All those games you listed suck compared to the high speed series. I would take a HS2 over any of those games any day. If Ritchie made high speed 3, fuggetaboddit. It would be the best. Just because theres other car or "racing" themes doesn't mean theres not room for more, especially if done right. Driving themes pair well with pinball IMO. Theres plenty of band theme games already but thats not stopping Stern from making Aerosmith.

#87 3 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

All those games you listed suck compared to the high speed series. I would take a HS2 over any of those games any day. If Ritchie made high speed 3, fuggetaboddit. It would be the best. Just because theres other car or "racing" themes doesn't mean theres not room for more, especially if done right. Driving themes pair well with pinball IMO. Theres plenty of band theme games already but thats not stopping Stern from making Aerosmith.

It would be neat to see a High Speed 3 but I can't stand 1 and 2. I don't know what it is but I just can't get into them. Both of them are duds in gameplay for me. Love the theme though.

I love Full Throttle and Mustang. Harley Davidson plays OK but is really shallow. I've never played the others.

#88 3 years ago

Another vote for High Speed 3 and for Steve Ritchie doing the design.

Also would like to see a sequel to No Good Gofers, or even better a fully licensed Caddyshack pin with Carl the groundskeeper doing the call outs!

#89 3 years ago

Popeye: Bluto's Revenge

#90 3 years ago

Tspp 2 would be awesome but don't know if it could be better . Fun house 2 with LCD Makes sense and would be neat to see .

#91 3 years ago

Seems like Funhouse 2: Rudy's Revenge and High Speed 3 are the favorites.

#92 3 years ago

Road Show 2 where you drive a crane and have to put the world back together. Or High Speed 3.

#93 3 years ago
Quoted from robotron911:

BTTF - I don't care if it's called a sequel, a remake, whatever.... this is a DREAM theme that just needs to be given the treatment it deserves. I can only imagine if JJP did it. Of course then to celebrate the pin they would have what the consider the appropriate price for the theme - BTTFLE $20150!

If Back To The Future was done with an LCD, then the screen could change to show scoring based on era you're playing in ... LCD, DMD, reels; with appropriate sounds. That would be a trip!

That other title shd read
belly button warfare: innies vs. outies

#94 3 years ago

I'd love to see a 5th game in the "party" series. Love the cheesy/campy art style.

Would be interesting to see an F-14 or Fishtales sequel.

Always felt Road Show was essentially Fun House 2.

#95 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

Seems like Funhouse 2: Rudy's Revenge and High Speed 3 are the favorites.

I'm hearing that Mustang 2: The Cobra is getting heavy support as well.

1 week later
#96 2 years ago

The Addams Family based on TV series with B&W artwork.

#97 2 years ago
Quoted from mrmark0673:

I'd love to see a 5th game in the "party" series. Love the cheesy/campy art style.
Would be interesting to see an F-14 or Fishtales sequel.
Always felt Road Show was essentially Fun House 2.

RS does have two heads like FH but I think bringing Rudy back is what I was referencing.

#98 2 years ago

White Water II: The Search for Willy

... now with even more ramps and an easy-to-reproduce topper. I'll bet Dennis would be game.

#99 2 years ago

Funhouse is already a sequel to Fun House.

#100 2 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Funhouse is already a sequel to Fun House.

Ok Funhouse 3 then LOL

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
There are 131 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside