Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 33 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 years ago by drbond
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gweempose.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 13 years ago

tatman,

I recall you mentioning that you had never played a TZ. Is this still the case?

#15 13 years ago

tatman,

Given how often you move pins in and out of your basement, I'm amazed you haven't permanently injured your spine yet.

#17 13 years ago

"But, since TZ does not really play like any of the games you have, it will round out your collection nicely ..."

Actually, TZ is kind of similar to TSPP in many respects. They are both multiple flipper, stop-and-go type games with cool mini-playfields and deep rules. Come to think of it, FG is somewhat in this same vein as well. But I do agree that TZ would make a nice addition to tatman's collection.

#22 13 years ago

"With Addams, I just don't see what everyone else seems to love ..."

I tend to feel the same way, despite being a huge Lawlor fan. I recall liking it a lot back in the day, but my recent experiences have been somewhat of a letdown. Then again, I've never played one in really excellent shape. This is precisely why I haven't posted a review of the game yet. In order to fairly judge it, I'd like to get in some serious time on a pristine example.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gweempose.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-pin-will-fit-in-my-collection?tu=gweempose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.