(Topic ID: 271753)

What Pin is your Kryptonite!!

By Kkoss24

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

Which pinball game has got the best of you over and over !!! I’m new to this since April this year but have been getting out to a pincade in Fort Wayne has 90 pins.Mine is Congo I just can’t get it going with that one it drives me nuts but I keep coming back for more !

#2 3 years ago
    Quoted from Kkoss24:

Which pinball game has got the best of you over and over !!! I’m new to this since April this year but have been getting out to a pincade in Fort Wayne has 90 pins.Mine is Congo I just can’t get it going with that one it drives me nuts but I keep coming back for more !

Paragon. I love it...buts it's hard.

#3 3 years ago

Put me down for Flash Gordon. I love that game but it Hates me!

#4 3 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

Put me down for Flash Gordon. I love that game but it Hates me!

I think Flash Gordon is just one of those nasty pins, no matter what. Every shot is dangerous and the ball times are incredibly short. A lot of the early Bally and Stern SS pins are inherently difficult. If we are talking DMD pins, I’ll have to say BSD and FT. Both of these pins use lightening flippers and have all or nothing gameplay strategies.

#5 3 years ago

Definitely Paragon

#6 3 years ago

Twilight zone.

The game hates me and it might be mutual.

#7 3 years ago

TAF has always just murdered me at the worst times during tournaments.

#8 3 years ago
    #10 3 years ago

Yep, hate and not that good at it for some reason.

#11 3 years ago

Seems all older pins so far on the list .

#12 3 years ago

Which one is ACNC

#13 3 years ago

I’ll add my name to Flash Gordon, love the game but it’s like a fight to survive every time.

#14 3 years ago

Stern Star Wars. I own it, and yes, I’m it’s bitch...

#15 3 years ago
    Quoted from Kkoss24:

Which one is ACNC

Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle.

For me, it's "The Pin That Fights Back!"

F-14!

"Ahahahahaha! DIE!"

#16 3 years ago

Add me to the Flash Gordon tally. I’m also pretty surprised how brutal Tron can be. Granted, I have mine pitched way up with the outlanes wide open but I don’t remember it being this nasty when I played it in the wild.

#17 3 years ago

Dr who. If you ever want to beat me easily at pinball, pick Dr who.

#18 3 years ago

I have 3 games currently in my game room in the Poconos and ironically, all 3 have been mentioned already in this thread (BSD, ACNC and Dr Who). Maybe I just like the abuse....

For whatever reason, the game that absolutely hands me my lunch every time is Ghostbusters. If I can play that game and get a single minute of time out of a ball, it's a small miracle.

#19 3 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Dr who. If you ever want to beat me easily at pinball, pick Dr who.

YES! I love the game too but man I suck at it. Ghostbusters was a pretty tough one. The new code did help it a ton though. Another game that always kicked my tail was CFTBL. But I am also just really bad at playing pinball lol

#20 3 years ago

The next one!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-pin-is-your-kryptonite?hl=frippertron and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.