Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by EJS
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

blackout bowler (resized).png
    317f4 (resized).jpg
    9ae9a09ad106fed4895675567a365b5bb87469b1 (resized).jpg
    DD370F9D-EEEC-4804-9654-B150BAC79DBC (resized).jpeg
    #1 1 year ago

What pin is this?

DD370F9D-EEEC-4804-9654-B150BAC79DBC (resized).jpegDD370F9D-EEEC-4804-9654-B150BAC79DBC (resized).jpeg
    #2 1 year ago

It's a table... a pool table

Sorry, couldn't resist.

#4 1 year ago

Head looks wrong though. maybe a head swap at some time.

9ae9a09ad106fed4895675567a365b5bb87469b1 (resized).jpg9ae9a09ad106fed4895675567a365b5bb87469b1 (resized).jpg

#5 1 year ago

Head is correct.

317f4 (resized).jpg317f4 (resized).jpg
    #6 1 year ago
    Quoted from chad:

Head is correct.
    [quoted image]

I own a Blackout, the head looks way too deep, look at the top in particular.

#7 1 year ago

It's a Blackout. It looks like someone either used black paint at the top and bottom of the head, or the photographer blacked those areas out for some reason.

This looks like a pic from a real estate listing, they are always manipulated to make rooms look much bigger than they actually are. This also makes the objects in the room take on new shapes, like how Blackout looks longer and thinner than usual.

#8 1 year ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

I own a Blackout, the head looks way too deep, look at the top in particular.

Is that an optical illusion? It looks like it's partially shoved into a closet w the door removed, there's door trim directly behind the backbox and no door....

#9 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

Is that an optical illusion? It looks like it's partially shoved into a closet w the door removed, there's door trim directly behind the backbox and no door....

I think you are right, I didn't notice the open doorway the pin looks to be blocking.

#10 1 year ago

That's a really loooong cabinet. Weird photography or it's the Blackout stretched conversion.

#11 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinball4ever:

This looks like a pic from a real estate listing, they are always manipulated to make rooms look much bigger than they actually are. This also makes the objects in the room take on new shapes, like how Blackout looks longer and thinner than usual.

Yes I see it now, the image has been stretched out.

#12 1 year ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

Yes I see it now, the image has been stretched out.

It's both, image slightly stretched, and you can clearly see the angle and top opening of the doorway behind the game.

#13 1 year ago

It's a Blackout Bowler.

blackout bowler (resized).pngblackout bowler (resized).png
    #14 1 year ago
    Quoted from JethroP:

It's a Blackout Bowler.
    [quoted image]

shuffle disc bowler? The possibilities are intriguing.

#15 1 year ago

Easy. It’s a real estate photo

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-pin-is-this-3?hl=jethrop and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.