4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 48 posts
  • 41 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by blondetall
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

Ok so hate may be a little rough but mine was BSD! Took forever for me to get a great game out of it It hated me and was brutal to me but I still loved it! What's yours?

#2 4 years ago

The Walking Dead. I'd love to play it, but it rarely seems to let me.

#3 4 years ago

Tron love the game but doesn't love me back.

#4 4 years ago

Whirlwind lately. Hate the no ball save.

#6 4 years ago

Well at yesterday's tourney...Space Shuttle can kiss my azz...!!!...........Joey

#7 4 years ago

All of them. Don't even know why I'm in this f**king hobby.

#8 4 years ago

Tee'd Off: "Did anyone even teach you how to play this game"

-=s

#9 4 years ago

F14 keeps announcing my death is immanent in a triumphant manner.

#10 4 years ago

Fucking Avengers. Also, Iron Man and Paragon.

#11 4 years ago

Avatar pro. Just getting frustrating any more. Btw, I'm getting back at it by putting it up for sale.

#12 4 years ago

Road Show. It was a game in my league last season. Seemed like no matter what i did, i got one shot and then drain. hit Red? Drain. Hit Ted? Drain. On upper left kickout: use upper left flipper to to hit Red? Drain. On upper left kickout: ignore upper flipper and let the ball fall? ball bounces off post, drain. ball headed for the left mini flipper -- hold the flipper up? outlane drain. shoot for the falling rock area? drain. i just could not find a shot that didn't kill me immediately. the shot off the left flipper through the bumpers and up that right ramp was the closest thing to a safe shot i could find. By nailing that one shot down, and figuring out the perfect plunger position to pick up a souvenir every plunge, i was able to actually do quite well indeed in the league finals, putting up one of the highest scores of the season on that game, despite doing little more than trying to railroad that one shot! i still hold a grudge against the game, and was pretty happy when i heard it will be replaced for the Spring league!

#13 4 years ago

All of them.

#14 4 years ago

Star Trek hates me I swear it has worse drains then STTNG

#15 4 years ago

Now that I think about it, either IJ hates me, or Chris Hutchins does...or both. I swear the game is harder since it came back from HEP.

#16 4 years ago

Getaway for me lately. Everything just pops out in front of the ball lately. I can't have a solid game to save my ass

#17 4 years ago

TWD Pro, fk thing hates me, Convinced its trying to telling me something

#19 4 years ago

TZ. I refer to it as "the mean girl".

#20 4 years ago
    #21 4 years ago
    Quoted from BladeFury:

Ok so hate may be a little rough but mine was BSD! Took forever for me to get a great game out of it It hated me and was brutal to me but I still loved it! What's yours?

Your old BSD doesn't like me any more, if that makes you feel better.

In Drac's defense, if I was six hundred years old I would probably be a grumpy old curmudgeon too.

#22 4 years ago
    Quoted from Hougie:

Your old BSD doesn't like me any more, if that makes you feel better.
    In Drac's defense, if I was six hundred years old I would probably be a grumpy old curmudgeon too.

I hear you! But when you get that one good game rolling...man it becomes really fun! Glad it's kicking your butt now lol!

#24 4 years ago

Paragon.
    One day I'll clock it.

#25 4 years ago

Twd prem and bsd really really hate me and everyone that trys to get anything going on them. Cftbl is being pretty evil also

#26 4 years ago

I only keep the games that kick my ass!
    So all of em, too!

Lately WOZ, and TWD, but BBH and RS, Im pissed off at!
    I want to finish the Map on RS!

#28 4 years ago

I wish I knew but apparently the majority of them hate me enough to keep breaking down in the first place

#29 4 years ago

My pals IM was ruthless. TWD is both awesome and cruel.
    From my earlier days, my STNG used to kick my ass on a regular basis- those outlines were so punishing.

#30 4 years ago

Whitewater,ever since I've had it,nearly 3 years.The river letters,the lock targets,boomerang bend etc...

#31 4 years ago

TAF
    Going for jackpots in multiball kicked me in the nutz to many times!

#32 4 years ago

Fish tales. I just can't get a feel for it.

#33 4 years ago

If you take your games off free play and start dropping coins in instead then they will all love you.

#34 4 years ago

I find MMR to be brutal. I drain off the castle gate shot all the time. It's brutal.

#35 4 years ago

Most of mine are pretty mean though. Big Daddy and Trade Winds are two that comes to mind as being pretty unforgiving.

#36 4 years ago

Tron.

I get to Sea of simulation almost on every game. So I can make the shots.

But for some reasons I still cannot explain, as soon The Sea of simulation starts I get to lose my ball.

Weird bounces out of the scoop, posts I never hit usualy.

It's a curse

Still love to head face first in the wall every time. I'm one of them slow learner when he loves something even if it doesnt love me back I keep coming for more hahahahahaha

#37 4 years ago

GOT kicked my ass tonight. 3 games. 3 scores of 5-6 million. That's pathetic. Right now, I hate that f**king game.

#38 4 years ago

STTNG. BSD and WOZ as well

#39 4 years ago

All of mine hate me. Mostly my MMR LE of late hates me. When I first got it, I could mostly hit what I want. now when shoot for the ramps, I hit the posts. when I shoot for the catapult or joust, yeah right. Flipping hate it. Just when I am ready to quit, I have a great game where I hit everything. lures me back in only to such again for the next hour.

the rest of them hate me by giving me one great back and then the next 2 sucking. Last night I fired up The Getaway. Extra ball is set at default but I guess the better you play, the higher it goes. So now extra ball is set for 71M. First ball I got 69M. Next 2 balls were 212,000. Are you kidding me? Always. they all do it to me!

#40 4 years ago

AC/DC (pro) on location is a quarter sucking @#$%&!!

It can't be just me?

#41 4 years ago

Id swear Gremlins move everything a few mm back and forth every night!

CDC Ramp, in TWD, NOT lit....10 in a row...lit...instant failure.

#42 4 years ago
    Quoted from Neal_W:

AC/DC (pro) on location is a quarter sucking @#$%&!!
    It can't be just me?

It's not... I have to resist putting my fist through my pro on a nightly basis.

I bought pins thinking they would provide a relaxing pastime... oops.

#43 4 years ago

Damn F14 kills me. Like a dumbass.......... I've owned it twice.

#44 4 years ago

yeah, 6 outlanes!

#45 4 years ago

Another vote for bsd, never had a good game on that, no fear is another one that kicks me in the nuts..

#46 4 years ago

TWD Pro---extremely short ball times on location.

Stark difference from other modern Sterns where I can almost always hit the first replay. I usually get taken out by SDTM drains from the prison magnet, ramp rollbacks draining SDTM, and the left outlane. I think set up accounts for much of the difference, because I've encountered a few machines where I don't have these problems at all.

#47 4 years ago

I500 - just unbelievable that no matter how I try to play it I can't score over 300m, I ALWAYS draw it in comps as well.

#48 4 years ago

My Jurassic Park. It was my first pin and my first love, but it is so bi-polar and mean to me sometimes that we have fights and I don't play it for a long time. It has literally blown up on me and stopped working because of board issues, but even after I fixed those it consistently drains straight off the triceratops target, shoots the ball out of the VUK straight between the flippers, and keeps the ball in the pops just long enough for the ball save to quit then SDTM. I had two games in a row that were under 1 minute total per game and I hit nothing. Sigh.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 47.00
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 11.00
    $ 27.25
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 1,000.00
    $ 40.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Arcade Arts
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 10.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 7,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 4.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    $ 64.95
    $ 12,500.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    $ 199.95
    Cabinet - Toppers
    COINTAKER.COM
    $ 6.00
    Electronics
    German-Pinball-Modular
    $ 55.95
    Boards
    Allteksystems
    $ 9.95
    $ 109.99
    $ 149.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 59.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Full Tilt Pinball LEDs
    Apparel - Men
    Great American Pinball
    $ 160.00
    Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
    Lit Frames
    $ 18.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside