(Topic ID: 231604)

What pin has sentimental value to you and why?

By Dantesmark

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 62 posts
  • 46 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Dantesmark
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

post time (resized).JPG
    Capture2 (resized).JPG
    20181210_180223 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170613_210850_792 (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1544813305544 (resized).jpg
    FE4AF4DB-DCA1-46B4-9FE4-FFFD4179DE7A (resized).jpeg
    1BD04F2F-82AF-4D8B-8262-CBAA92BB007E (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Becker34.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#46 5 years ago

Another vote for Black Knight. It wasn't the first pin I played, but it was the first one I remember being really different and cool. It also was the first pin to really piss me off. Most of the games I remember from back then were EM's that gave you 5 balls for a quarter. The bowling alley my folks bowled at on Sunday nights got a BK and I thought it was the coolest thing ever - the sounds, digital displays, multilevel playfield, etc. They'd give me money to go play so I wasn't a pain in their ass. Then I finally got to play it. Dropped in my quarter and nothing happened after my 3rd ball drained. I was livid. I thought it was broken. Or a ripoff. It wasn't fair! All the thoughts racing through 7 year old me's mind. It was the first 3 ball game I played. I promptly went back to them and begged for more quarters.

Years later one of my friends from work who collected pins got a BK. I realized 20 some years after the fact that it's not the easiest game out there.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Becker34.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-pin-has-sentimental-value-to-you-and-why?tu=Becker34 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.