Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 418 posts
  • 232 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by boagman
  • Topic is favorited by 23 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0251 (resized).JPG
    E8209683-A29D-4A38-9CF5-E99518B8D97A (resized).jpeg
    20200601_212757 (resized).jpg
    Tomy Atomic Arcade (resized).png
    images (resized).jpeg
    435v4r (resized).jpg
    were-the-millers---movie-tattoos (resized).jpg
    TWISTER ,,,,,, (resized).jpg
    P4240317 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 3 years ago

King Kool...so bad.

GB was fucking horrible, but I made a little monies so no big deal.

#43 3 years ago

Shoot the Ion Cannon!!

Quoted from MikeS:

I actually think Laser War was one of the better DE games of that time period along with Robocop and Time Machine. It's way better than BTTF!

Laser War is a damn fine DE...although Torpedo Ally is #1 for me .

#94 3 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

...fun game that I enjoy competing on, but would have no staying power at home....

Meteor and Stars are great late night/super drunk games.

#104 3 years ago
    Quoted from QuietEarp:

I drink a lot of beer and these games are next to each other in my basement. . .

Mine are a good 12' away so I fall down sometimes on the journey.

#177 3 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Really? Better than Tommy and Tales From The Crypt?

Easily!

Quoted from grantopia:

Ok I gotta ask...all the shots besides the ramp just dead end into a saucer and spot targets are all just deadly and not really worth shooting for since you can just get them spotted with no risk of a bad bounce off a target...what do you like about this game, I was bored with it VERY fast...

I like the layout & the (horribly great) audio. Shit can get hectic in the PF hitting those target banks for me, but true that goddamn center saucer dribbles out and screws you plenty. I don't know...it's juts a fun little game. I mean it's a fucking DE, it's garbage, but good for them.

#179 3 years ago
    Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

...a typical player's limited gameplay experience (and knowledge) on a game seems to lead to more bias than actually owning it.

Agree to disagree.

It's a whole weird set of factors though on both sides. Problem is a game that gets a lot of flack like Hobbit or GB, kind of gets a real rimjob from owners to try to equal it out. The higher the dollar amount and trim levels, the deeper the tonguing it seems.
    Now of course, even though I'm a "scientist," my ass eating scale isn't exact.

#183 3 years ago
    Quoted from SLRage:

My opinion of The Hobbit is that if you have never had an extended game that you most likely will never have on location, you won’t appreciate the game.
    When I played it on location I was less than impressed. Got one in the home environment and have been hooked.
    What you are hearing from owners who have spent considerable time with the game is that is is one of the best games out there.

I understand your your point completely, but I think it's a common trope that JJP is somehow diff'rent than other makers; ALL machines are better to play in your home whenever you want, naked, drunk whatever way you like etc.

I'm a little insulted you think people can't have an extended game on location also; don't quite get that one.

#206 3 years ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

Spot on. I'm happy to play any pinball. I've never found one I "hate."

Go put 10 minutes on Ro-Go and report back

#208 3 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

I like Ro-Go!

There's a "Confessional" thread for that kind of talk!

How aboot....Barb Wire? Hmm....He has Stargate rated a 10 so I guess that wont fly

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-pin-do-you-regret-buying?tu=thelaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.