Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 418 posts
  • 232 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by boagman
  • Topic is favorited by 23 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0251 (resized).JPG
    E8209683-A29D-4A38-9CF5-E99518B8D97A (resized).jpeg
    20200601_212757 (resized).jpg
    Tomy Atomic Arcade (resized).png
    images (resized).jpeg
    435v4r (resized).jpg
    were-the-millers---movie-tattoos (resized).jpg
    TWISTER ,,,,,, (resized).jpg
    P4240317 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hhaase.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#47 3 years ago

I disliked Lectronamo the most as a game, and I'll never buy another MPU-100 Stern because of it. I think the sound board is what really set me off against the game more than anything else. My god that first run of SB-100 sound boards is awful to hear.

Not a total loss though. I got to have a fun visit with a fellow pinsider picking it up and I learned a lot from refurbing that game. Came in as a basket case, went out looking a lot better and running solid, and I came out slightly ahead on it. That and I was able to size up a few new products in the lineup from that game.

#155 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

Cybernaut. 800 miles round trip to get it, gameplay and sound were both boring. Didn't last long.
    A close second would be the Who Dunnit/El Toro combo purchase, but I knew I wouldn't lose money so I took the plunge. Was really hoping to like Who Dunnit but didn't. El Toro doesn't even warrant discussion.

And yet the guy down the street from me is holding onto one like it's some incredible collectors piece. I just want it one for the artwork.

-Hans

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hhaase.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-pin-do-you-regret-buying?tu=hhaase and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.