(Topic ID: 249511)

What pin do you play first when returning from vacation?

By indybru

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

It's been 3 trips ranging from 4 days to 2 weeks and for me I play MBr first.

#2 4 years ago

Iron Maiden for me.

#3 4 years ago

Lately bm66 and wonka

#4 4 years ago

What's vacation?

#5 4 years ago

After my 4th of July day off. On the 5th I cranked up the computer and started with the email tech support pin.

LTG : )

#6 4 years ago

I play maiden. Then a game of maiden. Then I play 4 or 5 maidens

#8 4 years ago

Just hit a milestone on MBr. Got to Monsters of Rock first time and scored 557,000,000. Next up DI.

Cheers.

#9 4 years ago

Who stops playing on vacation?? ... For me it was Judge Dredd.

#10 4 years ago
    Quoted from ArcadiusMaximus:

Who stops playing on vacation??

Actually found no where to play in Europe where we spent a big anniversary in May. However, when we were in Vegas for a long weekend I got to play a lot at the NY, NY Arcade. That place is awesome.

#11 4 years ago

you have good taste in pinball. I love my monster bash and my DI, but for me, most addictive is walking dead even though I never saw on episode

#12 4 years ago

Interflip Dragon or Lucky Hand. Let the ass-whoopin commence right when I walk in!

#13 4 years ago

Kiss all day long and twice on sundays!!!

#14 4 years ago

TNA then once I get enough beer in me I want to get mad at Paragon

#15 4 years ago
    Quoted from DK:

Interflip Dragon or Lucky Hand. Let the ass-whoopin commence right when I walk in!

Interflip dragon...GREAT game. i wish I had one.
    In my collection, I would go to with WOZ

#16 4 years ago

Munsters Premium

#18 4 years ago

World Poker Tour (...and I had WPT, WCS94 and SC to choose from).

#19 4 years ago

When I get back to GMT-4, Fish Tales is always ready for a quickie.

#20 4 years ago

I always play dialed-in when I get back from vacation, why, because it's my only machine

#21 4 years ago

Usually it’s “the most recent one”, but it’s almost always Houdini otherwise

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-pin-do-you-play-first-when-returning-from-vacation?hl=stupidjackpot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.