(Topic ID: 74436)

What PFs, back glass and plastics would you like to see CPR do?

By jfh

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 411 posts
  • 240 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by fosaisu
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

464154.jpg
    hh.jpg
    workfile_boston_resize.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider xtheblackknightx.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#315 8 years ago

BK2K main and upper playfields.
    Many machines need them desperately due to the full mylar sheets that were applied to MANY of the production machines, and make the process of removal not worth the risk, not to mention many machines were beat to crap.
    NOS playfields are virtually non-existent, and I have only seen 4 sets in the past 15 years alone.
    I don't even know how many overflow runs the factory did, but it was not a lot.

#318 8 years ago
    Quoted from Stu:

We can't do BK2000 PFs as someone else has the Licensing.....

I have to ask since I have been "out of the pinball world" for a while, who is carrying the licensing on this title?
    It certainly cannot be Williams, after the close out and things that argued and changed hands.

Is it Planetary Pinball Supply?
    Is so, I do not see this playfield to see the light of day for a LONG time, as this title does not trump most, and the production run coupled with its age is a "wee" bit less than other late model machines.
    I bet there are less than 3500 machines left now, and still dwindling as I watch them get parted out.

Still carry my BK2K Tshirt (size Large) with pride.
    I actually called the 800 number and got mine for $14.95 + shipping!
    I was finishing college at the time.
    LOL.

1 month later
    #369 8 years ago
    Quoted from Hawk007:

Gilligans Island and bk2k playfields

BK2K playfields.
    Would not we all?
    Damn parts wars.

#374 8 years ago
    Quoted from mafman:

Eight Ball Deluxe PF
    Fathom PF
    Blackout PF and BG

All three were already run. EBD non-CPR, Fathom CPR, Blackout BG also...

2 weeks later
    #380 8 years ago

Bounty Hunter (Gottlieb), this would be a good cheaper pinball machine to reproduce.
    Background theme included: "Duh na Duh na Duh na, Duh na Duh na Duh na, Duh! DUH!"

#381 8 years ago
    Quoted from woz:

This BOPP needs a new backglass as well - the repro didn't work out too well

$#$% me.

3 weeks later
    #384 8 years ago
    Quoted from indypinhead:

Who is Shay?
    Never heard of them

http://shayarcadegroup.com/
    Only been around for 20 years or so...
    Mostly likely because his focus is EM, wedgehead, and woodrail.
    Phenomenal work on BGs that are non-existent.
    When you need something that cannot be found via Mayfair, this is your only route, unless you do it yourself...

LONG BEFORE CPR...

1 month later
    #402 8 years ago

A complete run of original EM Fireball plastics (color and clear). Somebody made some over a decade ago, and it was not CPR in TINY quantity. It would be nice to make all those nice Fireballs spanking new again, and would easier than making PFs. Unbroken is great, non-yellowed is best. And yes, I know I can make the clear on my own...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider xtheblackknightx.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-pfs-back-glass-and-plastics-would-you-like-to-see-cpr-do?tu=xtheblackknightx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.