(Topic ID: 74436)

What PFs, back glass and plastics would you like to see CPR do?

By jfh

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 411 posts
  • 240 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by fosaisu
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

464154.jpg
    hh.jpg
    workfile_boston_resize.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mxv.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#255 8 years ago

I'm putting in my vote for a Flash playfield. I know 4 people locally who want them as well. They made a lot of Flash games and so many of them now have blown out playfields. I'd buy one yesterday if someone makes these!

#260 8 years ago
    Quoted from Stu:

Our CPR "Flash" repro plastics sold very poorly ( very slowly ) as is the case with most Classic Williams products that we produce ( with the occasional exception of course ). The biggest problem that we have discovered in making repro Classic Williams playfields is that most people do not want to spend $6-700 on a new repro playfield for a $600 game. What these same people just don't get is the value of the game "after" a full restoration has been done to the game, none-the-less they just don't spend the money for repro parts for these older Williams games.....If we can't sell the parts we won't make them.....sorry....
    Classic Bally on the other hand is a completely different situation as other parts are Easy to get a hold of and not too expensive, such as the Alltec Board set....We have always had sell-outs with Classic Bally products which is why we do re-runs on many of the titles, all depends on how well they sell on the first run.....

You are breaking my heart Stu, but from a business standpoint I totally understand where you are coming from.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mxv.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-pfs-back-glass-and-plastics-would-you-like-to-see-cpr-do?tu=mxv and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.